How to 180 front pivot when trackstanding

basstrials

Hi everyone.I have trouble make front pivot more than 60-70 degree's on my front foot side when i am doing it after trackstanding.

Is there anything else than bar swing and tilting bike which supposed to be done,any more movements?

I feel like not having much power to tilt bike enough,something like that.I can not explained it.

Any advices is appreciated.

i am going to make some video in weekend.

Have a good time.

Edited by basstrials

Like mentioned, high PSI helps. Also try to find a bit of ground that's slippery to practice on, I've gone almost 720 with pumped up wet tires on slippery ground.

As far as technique, getting your weight really far over the bars and to your bad foot side is most of the work. You should be able to get your weight far enough to the point where you have to put a foot down to prevent going over the bars every time and then it's just a matter of dialing it back and controlling it. Getting the bike really steep so your center of gravity is directly over your front wheel point of contact is crucial to actually spin instead of dragging or having to re-twist yourself around with your bars

• Like 1

Thank you.I put 40 psi on my tires,I do not know if it is low or not,but definitely I will try 45 as well.As to AliC video,it is very helpful (as well as other ones) and makes me think that my endo is not good one,maybe.I tilted hadlebar backwards and there is differences in a good way.What about knees position?Do you guys do bar swing,bike tilted and torso rotation one move in?

Thank you.

my endo nose pivot 180 is somewhat horrible. I have been wanting to learn this when I was so young, yet just 2 years ago I was stoked I was able to pull some good and often awkward. Front pressure plus swing, and the head/shoulders motion do make a lot with good momentum. I am not sure how to explain properly but it worked and I am 40 years old now....

• Like 1