Well, the time has come.

NINJА

I’ve just finished my Dirt/Trialsy commuter all-rounder thinking how good it would be to try to go full-bike-madman, making my bike the one and only option for transportation even in -30 C winter and finally get rid of my car and this crazy f….g b*****d called for mobilization. We’ve been living under his dictatorship for 20+ years, living in poverty and abjection. Imagine the richest (natural resources) country in the world but with 3rd world quality of life, corruption, lack of common sense and justice. The modern reality of my country is f….g SURREAL. Like some schizophrenic-drug-addict dream mixed with a dystopian novel. I don’t know if I should place some examples of how ugly and degenerative our laws, police and government became. They would just throw you in jail if they don’t like you, law is just some random words in codes means nothing. In jail they’re insanely violently torture people to disabilities and death and no one, NO F….G ONE OF THEM GOT punished for that. The best people can get is to force some bastards from prisons management to leave current job and few days later they would be hired on same post in another region.

And now they are forcing me to a choice of: go and kill Ukrainians or to be tortured in prison like the “enemy of the people”, yeah same degeneracy as in USSR.

I don’t want to talk about politics and don’t want to listen to some degenerative opinions like “man go overthrow your government if you don’t like it”. It DOESN’T F….G WORK, OKAY? Yes, you can go radical but the outcome would be death or suffering under tortures and death. Wake up, it’s not like in some “more democratic” countries, they already killed thousands of people from opposition.

For the last few years, I realized that I’m ready to go radical and die, taking few bastards with me, but what for? Nothing would change. They would just go full crazy allowing police to kill anyone like it was in 1937.

The only rational way is to put up with losing everything I have here and flee somehow to some normal country.

The only things I want from life is:

1. To be able to do my job (electronics repairs) because I like to help people. To help them keep alive devices they like, to help them recover what means a lot for them and also, it’s really rational to utilize things to the max, not sparing carelessly limited resources and reducing the suffering in this world (you can’t imagine how much of abusive child labor involved in creating things we are using every day).

2. To be able to do what makes me happy: riding bikes and some other hobbies.

To do something constructive and helpful, not destructive and terrible.

Is it f….g A LOT I’m asking?

If I would make it, I would post again.

The time has come. Time to act.

• 3 months later...