Backflip Film

BONGO

cheers for the comments peeps. just to let you know again. that wasn't recent. it was a year ago, so people can stop asking on msn if I will do another lol. I dialled them in over the passing week after that footage :(

and ye, circus, me an mahoney ride the same few skateparks round the north west, so ride together pretty often. I teach him trials on the bmx lol.

john

Quality Video - I was expecting a foam pit, but nope a proper backflip - nice one  :(

I landed 5 in a foampit 2 days before, so I thought I'd better get it done on the box before I had even less confidence than I had on that night lol.

(btw, it was one year ago on monday, when the vid was fimed lol)

john

Guest mousey-evans

good job! your balls actually must be massive, im estimating a diameter of 2 inches??? is it hard to walk with those baby's?

and about endogidoobebooda, you cant complain about anything thats free, it does the job a treat, without it I wouldnt have been able to see class footage like that

:) :)

Are you any closer to backflipping a mod then bongo?

to be honest I haven't thought about it for a while. I thought I should dial in flips again sinse I used my face as a brake.

I'll do it though :)

john

bongo that vid was really emotional, I can understand why it is the best day of your life :)

lol. ye. I tell people who don't ride bmx and its hard to get across how I felt lol. I was in work saying that I was going to the foam pit, on the friday, joking about. I was saying "you just watch, I'll be backflipping on tuesday" (not quite believing that I would anyway lol).

then I came back on monday from the foam pit having learned flips into it a few times. then that video was the next time I rode. so the next day I came into work (yes, I actually went in!) and was going on about it alllllllllll day, but they just weren't arsed! I was disapointed t'f**k lol! but thats just how people are innit, they have no interest, otherwise they would be involved, so you can't expect people to understand. they saw the video footage about a week later when I lent the dv tape from the lad who filmed it and were buzzing off it when they saw it lol. it was proper bo a tell thee!

john

now that was soome niiiiiiice riding john!!!!!! as u keep saying it a mod u need to flip next!!! :S

ill have to come to the skate park with u and get some general filmin....why dont u get a bmx vid edited and put up,,,be a good un!!

now that was soome niiiiiiice riding john!!!!!! as u keep saying it a mod u need to flip next!!! :S

ill have to come to the skate park with u and get some general filmin....why dont u get a bmx vid edited and put up,,,be a good un!!

swindon ben is editing a bmx vid for me. I just need to get decent footage.

john

• 2 years later...