Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

Just didn't clean up the inside of the cover nor the body of the seat enough. I didn't think every tiny little bump would show through. Tests prove I thought wrong.

Trying to find out what covers Shadow Con/Fit/WTP/generic slim seats have so I can 'acquire' some material to use for it...

Lot of junctions at the bottom of hills here, so f**k rinsing through shoes day in day out :P Plus I've been riding a lot of miniramp lately, and it's just better for that to have a brake on, pretty much.

Took the Elementary off 'cos I wanted a more practical, easier to sort out stem. Mat bought it off me though, so it's all good (Y)

fag :P

why's the elementarararial not easy to sort out ? I was half tempted to get one till you said that

according to the packaging it's 'kevlar like material'

Edited by poopipe

Mmm, which means when I go into the local haberdashery type shop and go "Nigga gots to be gettin' some kevlar-like material", she's just gonna go "I've got wool"?

All it was was that if I needed to undo my stem and turn my bars around 90° to store my bike at uni, I'd be able to far better if I was using a 'normal' stem rather than an Elementary. They're really nice and a good design, but I just prefer this setup at the moment. Mathematically incorrect though it may be, 47.5mm > 50mm, reach-wise.

Don't forget to make sure you've got the required 36mm of steerer choob showing too.

My new steed, Will get outdoors pics soon:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Rides better then any bmx i have had before, Light (Not to most of you most probaly but is to me) BRAKELESS ***! Much more fun, Try more stuff as i don't have a brake to reach for if i get abit scared and want to stop :P

Told you brakeless was the fokin nuts!! whats the sticker for?

Better look after her!!

EDIT. Them simpsons magnets rock ive got em aswell

I said if my brakes toffee i aint running it, and it was, And i looove brakeless now :) So before someone asks why i ride like a retard they can just see my sticker :)

Will do ;)

Haha I wondered how long it would take people to spot random shit in my kitchen lol

Edited by T-MAGura

Just try putting them in line with the forks or your front axle, it makes it a shitload easier for basically everything (Y) It may feel OK-ish now, but that's just 'cos you're coming from a trials bike. If you set it up like a BMX, you'll be able to ride it like a BMX and get the most out of your bike. Well worth doing (Y)

hey can some one help me ???

Ive got a 11 tooth driver on the rear but my brake mounts are on the chain stays so what sprocket can i get away with without the chain eating the top of my brake ??? i was thinking 33 or 28 but my lbs says 28 will hit the brake :S i also use pegs so as small as possible is what im after :)

anyone ?

Could get away with 30:11? That's what you're "supposed" to run with a 11t driver anyway.

elaborate please !!! and any sugestions to which one ??? i like the simplicity of the macneil lite but not sure if it lasts/comes in 30 tooth !!!!

Due to boredom over the holidays i decided to spray my frame and make it more unique, did seem like a good idea at the time :- . Although i am pretty happy with the end result, even though it is a bit tatty in places, but i can live with that.

I have been thinking about taking the front brake off but i'm not sure yet, either way i'm definitely going to keep the rear on as i use it a lot on mini ramp stuff and just find it easier to do the stalls and for learning manuals, as too many meetings with the floor tends to get a bit tedious after a while.

Anyway here it is, i hand painted the top tube and used an airbrush and stencils for the down tube.

IPB Image

IPB Image

elaborate please !!! and any sugestions to which one ??? i like the simplicity of the macneil lite but not sure if it lasts/comes in 30 tooth !!!!

I don't really get how I can elaborate on that any more? 30:11 is the recommended ratio, as is 28:10, 25:9, 44:16, 36:13, 33:12, etc.?

The Macneil does come in 30t, but pretty much every sprocket out that isn't made by Demolition is good. The Superstar Pimp my brother has is pretty rad, but so are the Odyssey Vermonts.

Yeah, it is pretty mad how they managed to f**k it up. Basically, it cracks like a motherf**ker (the F1 sprocket, that is). Pretty much everything other than the spindle hole is shit.

Shadow Con also managed to make a sprocket that had teeth that basically fall off too. Shadow Conspiracy? Shit products? Never heard of that before :rolleyes: