Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

I'm not mad keen on that Felt, but if you scour around on there and on AlansBMX, you'll find some decent stuff. If you can push the budget a bit more to nearer £300, the quality improves quite a lot too (Y)

I think this sorta question's been posted in the BMX thread in the FAQ section of Trials Chat, so check out there too :)

I'm not mad keen on that Felt, but if you scour around on there and on AlansBMX, you'll find some decent stuff. If you can push the budget a bit more to nearer £300, the quality improves quite a lot too (Y)

I think this sorta question's been posted in the BMX thread in the FAQ section of Trials Chat, so check out there too :)

Like this! :) (£400's worth of bike for £280)

Olly.

IPB Image

This is another forum member's, im considering buying it, but know little about bmx just want something to get about on really.

Proper Houdeni frame

Hoffman forks

DMR chieftans

McNeil Chainring

Seventies hub on Sun Big City Rear

Primo on sun BFR front

Hows that for £150ish?????

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Brakeless for a bit 'cos I realised I was using my brake all the time, at times when I didn't need to 'n' stuff. Just wasn't as smooth, was loud, etc. So yeah, brakeless 'til I can find my cable cutters and sort my new cable out... Kinda likin' it though :)

EDIT: Good call with the frame, Dan :)

brakeless = deathwish .... :sick:

nah.

brakeless just = sore arse + new trainers every 3 weeks

i'd post pictures of my new division but last time i put a bike pic up that jake bloke

said it was shit and i got all upset.

that does look good now the stickers are gone mark - get some pegs on there and

i might even consider stealing it.

Brakeless ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuules :D Had the most fun I've had on my BMX tonight, learnt to do all the stuff I could do before but brakeless, and learnt some new stuff too, plus it's just an awesome feeling to ride brakeless :D

Congrats to Mark for making the stealth look look super sweet and not boring like most all black bikes.

Yes, it's a black bike, I like black bikes.

Frame: Sputnic Satellite V2 21inch (spanish BB, Standard headset, trimmed seat-tube)

Fork: Federal Light 14mm

Top Cap: Federal

Bars: Fit flow series, Highlite

Grips: ODI Longneck's

Ends: ODI plastic's

Stem: S&M redneck extra lite

Headset: FSA Sky Pilot

Cranks: Primo Powerbite's (soon to be hollowbites with Ti axle)

Spindle: Standard Primo

BB: Sputnic Spanish

Pedals: Shimano DX's

Sprocket: Tree bike co. 25

Driver: Profile titanium 10 tooth

Chain: KMC 510HX

Seat: Odyssey Junior

clamp: Halfords black one :S

Wheels

Rear: Profile mini cassette, laced up to a Rhyno Lite XL with Mutiny black spokes

Front: Old standard WTP 'Salt' front wheel

Tires: Primo Comet, Odyssey Path 2.1 FRONT

Brake: Odyssey Evolver

Lever: Odyssey monolever small

Cable: Black linear Slick

Pads: Slimline all weather pads

Hanger: Clarke's

Pegs: Odyssey JPEG Lighter's (2.5cm cut from each)

Weight = 26lb's

Sam.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Fishwog

lmao, oh no call the fashion police! I look after my bike omfg wtfage!!!

I ride my bike EVERY f**king day, for example yesterday I rode street in London ALL day, and bailed around 5 times, one of which quite badly.

Day before that I rode park for about 6 hours, bailed a good 3/4 times, one of which I had to throw my bike from about 6 foot, just so I didn't land on it.

I like to look after my bike, and I pride myself in it looking good, is that an arrestable offence?

And as for the rear tyre, there are hundreds of people that ride the Primo Comet, and for street and park it works amazingly, only downside is that it doesn't last for as long as the averagetyre, but for only a tenner a shot, who cares?