Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

What about Money gram?

I really wouldn't want to say cos I've always just smuggled cash. It might be worth asking Inur or somebody equally foreign if they've had any experience.

why not paypal though - we ll know that's legit?

I really wouldn't want to say cos I've always just smuggled cash. It might be worth asking Inur or somebody equally foreign if they've had any experience.

why not paypal though - we ll know that's legit?

He can't accept paypal as he's Russia. I don't really get it. I'll have a word with Inur then.

I think thats a WTP nova.

the 07 version retails at £199 with a better spec than that and doesn't have a full-cromoly frame or fork.

I wouldn't bother to be honest, you'll see better deals than that.

don't buy anything that isn't full-cromoly frame & fork - it'll probably kill you

tada!!

new_W0QQitemZ250138310739QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33503QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]tada!!

Ahh shit did you have to!?

I want it, but i don't but i f**king doooo!!! :):(:):(:) Have money aswell :|

I'm still seeing a brake nicky...:P

Only joking i actually fancy trying a brake but cba pay for one lol!

New pics soon, i've got rid of the beasty stem (awaiting the new one) and de stickered it. And had my friend make me some stickers :P

Well ive made a decision ive built up a Macneil Heaton. Ill get pics when fully finished. Are heaton frames any good, atleast to start on.

Yeah they are nice frames. Even though they're old they have the newer style geometry. The frame is nice and short as Heaton is rather short to be fair. I shook his hand at the Backyard :D.

It probably spins like no tommoro as well.

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

new primo spokes on the back wheel,cheers edd.

EDIT: nickyw on clarkytrials account till i found my original email adress i signed up with!

Could do without the stem. But looks good.

[chris' bike]

That looks really nice yet i don't like some of the parts, the colours are still so nice.

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed

Whats that all about?

hey yall never posted a pic of my bmx (sold it just after xmas...) dunno if iv got a pic will have a look around wen i get bk home.

But it was 21.3pounds!! No bullshit!!

Aitken s3 frame (raw)

WTP helium forks

proper magti hubs on proper rims

proper bars

animal stem with ti bolts

ti spindle

hamilton pedals

fly brake

animal tyre/khe/rubens (was constantly changing lol)

... Was featured in 20/20 an australian bmx mag

I miss bmx but my compressed vertebrae thanks me to not buy another ....

found pics -

post-7799-1184227822_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1184227841_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1184227856_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1184227870_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1184227887_thumb.jpg

Edited by streetjibs

TRUE i could have got it a fair bit lighter too... but i was very impressed with the overall ride/weight/feel of the bike.

Everything was strong as too which is always important wif bmx :)

sold it for $2500!!! or bout 850pounds!!

Miss it soo much :

Thought i'd get some pics up before i recieve my new shit from the source: S&M thin seat, Fit OG grips (yeah thats right haha, new seat).

Last weekend 'cause of the rain i decided to do some weight whoring so yeah got some pics up of that :P . Also cut the seat tube down as well so the seat sits lower.

Anyway on with the pictures:

IMG_1934.jpg

Drilled out the guts and seat clamp, all the top peice with the notches that clamps onto the inner peices are drilled out as well but i couldnt be botherd to strip it to take pictures of it all.

IMG_1938.jpg

Removed the reflector mounts on the pedals, removed the replaceable pins, then drilled holes in the pedal body ( i do know they won't be strong, but i'm a light rider, and pedals are the next thing on the list anyway)

IMG_1940.jpg

Drilled the seat post out, and removed the taper at the top so it can be fully slammed.

IMG_1941.jpg

*next update when the new seat and grips arrive*

Cant wait to get that frame now, but i'm keeping the sunday stickers because i think they suit the frame well. oh my god i'm in soo much debt i'm not going to be riding for a couple of months :(

Ohh and one quick question im getting the sunday night forks with the frame, should i get them in black or the same color os the frame. green btw (toothpaste)

Edited by thwaites14

Personally i'd go for the toothpaste, always looks good when you have matching forks in my opinion, although if you think they'll out last your frame (it's a sunday i doubt it haha) then get black if you can't be arsed to re-spray stuff.

Anyway hope you like yours as much as mine, really are an awesome frame, just looking at them you can tell they are made to a high standard (Y)

Edited by huck_it

Personally i'd go for the toothpaste, always looks good when you have matching forks in my opinion, although if you think they'll out last your frame (it's a sunday i doubt it haha) then get black if you can't be arsed to re-spray stuff.

Anyway hope you like yours as much as mine, really are an awesome frame, just looking at them you can tell they are made to a high standard (Y)

i love that bike, those frames are so nice. i stripped my senior today and then put the cover back on minus the padding, looks quite nice actually.

No!

No!

No!

Why do you all keep doing that?

don't tell me it's to save weight because I'll laugh at you

It's to look cool and in doing that you MUST have a light bike. So yeah they all suck. And don't tell me you've just gone and done, haven't you. :P

On a plus side i've ordered a flip flop hub.