Xtp Dayout 12,11,04

Dan@Trials-uk

great vid, fleth is looking really at home on it already. Nice work.

BTW i love your transfer technique Dan, lol. u seem to not have to crouch very much at all and the bike still springs up miles :P . Whats the secret?

George

Erm...Eat alot of food? lol,and use a low gear ratio?Thats all I can think :(

Oh and what do you mean by the term *transfer*?? :) lol

Edited by trialsuk

great vid, fleth is looking really at home on it already. Nice work.

BTW i love your transfer technique Dan, lol. u seem to not have to crouch very much at all and the bike still springs up miles :) . Whats the secret?

George

Watch closely as Dan does the switch, look how much he compresses his front tyre, bounces him up, the rest is skill :(

Watch closely as Dan does the switch, look how much he compresses his front tyre, bounces him up, the rest is skill :(

:P Oh yes,Ive got skills lol,erm the way I do it is,when your balancing on the edge with your front wheel on the wall,get a balance point,then jump downwards and compres the tyres and it should bounce you straight up and the rest is skills like smo said :P Hope you understood what I just said lol.

:) :P

shut up dan, u lift urself up of the forks and rim both wheels doing so, works but its a bit of a frame wrecker. Just think how many frames you have had and broken (cough 5), kinda proves my point.

Disc was making ''turkey'' noises last nite and working the same, tonight it doesnt make any noise and it doesnt work half as good, need a straight rotor i thinki lol.

cheers for the comments people, James, the vid was made kinda quickly and we only had enough footage to make the vid as long as it is. Shame realy because it was goin quite well.

Not quite used to the xtp fully yet, keping goinover the bars and losin the front end off things, also i couldnt gather the bottle to get the rail line at the waterfront dialled so gotta go back to bristol soon. lol

shut up dan, u lift urself up of the forks and rim both wheels doing so, works but its a bit of a frame wrecker. Just think how many frames you have had and broken (cough 5), kinda proves my point.

Disc was making ''turkey'' noises last nite and working the same, tonight it doesnt make any noise and it doesnt work half as good, need a straight rotor i thinki lol.

Ive only been through 4 frames..Echo es3,echo urban,echo team,mission reefer lmao :"> echo urban was snapped at the chainstay (munu default) and mission cracked afther 2 weeks,because its was crap and weaker then a appolo.

And for the wheelswap thingy,I compress the back tyre and lift nothing to do with the forks lol..oh yes thats why viz is invented(Y) to solve your problem of me *lift urself up of the forks and rim both wheels doing so, works but its a bit of a frame wrecker*When Viz frames are out there wont be this prob :) (Y)

haha, now now ladies calm down.

Cheers dan, I have never thought about trying to 'jump down' before a wheel switch, your explanation has helped me loads in understanding this move(Y) . Cheers for the help.

George

Cheers,dont listen to fletch about *frame ripage,rimage etc.. :) * thats all nonsance :)

:( Hope you learn you wheel swaps dude(Y) :)

• 2 years later...

And?

He obviously searched for it to get this thread up, so it's a vid he wanted. He posts up to see if anyone has it, and gets slated? :huh:

Would quite like to see this vid myself, as I don't think I've seen it to date

(ok, not really slated, but a disapproving smilie...) :-

Edited by Monkey Boy

mate.

Go home.

I thought insted of making a new thread id just bump this one.

Do i have your permission now?

i genuinely dont give a crap

its just annoying when old topics come back, especially if they are two years old

but meh, whatever

anyways, may as well keep the topic going as you wish... anyone got the vid?

Edited by T-Limburn