Tra On Vinco Bike

TRA

WOW you guys are a bunch of winers.................shut up!!!!!

Take the time to find the vid and wait for it to download it'll be worth it.

Awesome vid Thomas, you are going HUGE.

Your a wanker IMO

you should take your time and read what people are puttin i.e. the website is slow its takin people around 15 hours to get it (Y)

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

That was a f**king beast of a video. Looks like you've been riding the vinco for months now, and i must say, it does look very interesting to ride, as you do everything so easy.

Nice riding in all that snow too, looked bloody deep too.

Liking the really slow mo zoomed in stuff aswell, for some reason :D

Your a wanker IMO

you should take your time and read what people are puttin i.e. the website is slow its takin people around 15 hours to get it  :D

hahha........you sound like a smart boy... ;)

It took me 2 minutes to find the f**king video because I folowed TRAs instructions, and if the site is going slower then it will take max 10 minutes.

It doesn't matter, now theres a trials shack link.

Okay I don't know you, but if you're going through a website that takes 5 minutes just to load the homepage, it's not going to fill you with confidence if you're trying to download a video, especially with the bad naviagtion that Koxx.fr offers!

It may be worth the wait, but even the Echo website is not as slow as that, and the design is 10x better too.

Thank gord someone uploaded it to Trials-Shack!

Sorry to say I gave up on this site... then went back to see if it would load again, it did, but as you others have said, its shocking. If you're gonna use flash, get a bloody pre-loader, so we can see how much longer we have to wait for the site to load!

Somebody trials-shack the video?!

All KOXX really need is a simple site, that show's what they're all about. By having this wank excuse of a website, they are purely hiding themselves. Visitors aren't going to stick around for more than 5 seconds, I know I dont. If it doesn't load, sod it. They don't need to impress, we know who KOXX are.

Although, billybussey.com and 2advanced.com are an exception - you'll see what I mean, click the links.

This may have been a job for Mr Malpass. ;)

Jonny.

wow.... TRA your videos are allways good but they've allways felt like something was missing or just not quite right.. this one is spot on! the riding is fantastic! one of the first trials vids ive watched in awe this year...

superb... more than makes up for the crappy site koxx have come up with!!!!

your new #1 fan here ;)