What Rim

PythonRider

how about a viz rim. dont start slating me, but people with them seem to like them and they come in load of "nice" colours, even a ginger one :o . i wouldnt touch an onza rim again, my last one that i thought i would try broke in 3 days, which is pretty shit for £35. im trying a viz rim soon, getting it today so i will tell you how i get on with that tom :o"

Before I start, I dont know diddly squat about Mod, so ignore this post if Im wrong,

but has anyone ever thought of running a Sun ryhno lite or a big city rim on a mod? Dont beal at me if thats a big no-no but im running a rhyno lite on my stock and im pleased to hell with it, hardly ever needs trueing and doesnt appear to be heavy at all.

A few of my mates run big citys on there bmx's and one of which i built for them hasnt been trued yet, and thats been going for nearly 6 month now. Like I say there could be some mahoosive issue with weight or width or whatever, but just thought it might be an original idea?

For the people who havent seen them before there here Sun BMX rims

Sorry in advance, Tom (Y)