Onza T-mag?2005

Waynio

I think the T-Mag is now finalised (if a date can be given for its arrival, then thats usually a sign the design is done)...

However theres some other bits that arrived today, which we will get pics of for tomorrow...

We have also five new prototype mod frames arriving. I would like to get some piccys on TF to gauge reactions. They have all been made from rough sketches so geometry wont be right but I would like some reactions to the concepts.

So, keep your eyes peeled :S

I think the T-Mag is now finalised (if a date can be given for its arrival, then thats usually a sign the design is done)...

However theres some other bits that arrived today, which we will get pics of for tomorrow...

So, keep your eyes peeled :S

Sounds promising.. Adam what would your opinions on Smart guys be? Im after new forks and its the smart guys or urbans... amy recommendations?

Hmm, I dunno, theres still more stock development too... :S"

I dunno whats happening with the T-Bone. It could do with a re-working from the ground up if im honest. However, 5 new designs probably mean theyre sacking it off though, I should think.

That's not Ad's. That polished one was probably just a 'show' one. The other looks more like a to-be-ridden prototype. No sense in wasting money, etc. on having it cleaned, polished 'n' laquered if it might snap in three days/has the wrong geometry?

Mark.

That's not Ad's.  That polished one was probably just a 'show' one.  The other looks more like a to-be-ridden prototype.  No sense in wasting money, etc. on having it cleaned, polished 'n' laquered if it might snap in three days/has the wrong geometry?

Mark.

Who did that happen to :(" .. twice. lol

I still quite liked the T-Bone :- hope it doesn't go altogether the frame looks original and stylish if you ask me, even if it usually ended up in half within a few weeks.

I'd still like to do some riding/tweaking with it, the T-Pro is so last summer now.. :(

I still quite liked the T-Bone :( hope it doesn't go altogether the frame looks original and stylish if you ask me, even if it usually ended up in half within a few weeks.

I'd still like to do some riding/tweaking with it, the T-Pro is so last summer now..  :-

Couple of interesting pics coming right up :( :P"