Base Ta 26 04 Mech Hangers

ben

Sorry to hear that,dude.I replaced my Base's mech hanger with a G.T '03 hanger.Certain Sintesi hangers are also identical.I did work at a bike shop at the time,so had time to sort through their spares collection.Hope this helps.Failing that,contact Bikedock.

Edited by Endohopper

Here's a convenient photo of the Base Hanger for comparison (N)

gallery_201_104_1090863872.jpg

The hanger on my TA26 was already bent when my frame arrived. It was a stoke of luck that I had both an old X-ile and and old X-tort frame which have exactly the same mech hanger. I did get a replacement one of these from Halfords a while ago, and I had to pay around £10 from memory, and had to wait a few days for it to come. When it breaks you hardlt want to have to wait so I remember thinking it was pretty rubbish really.

I'd love to know the cheapest and quickest place to get a new mech hanger for a Base TA26 if anyone has the definative answer.

Steve

Here's a convenient photo of the Base Hanger for comparison (N)

gallery_201_104_1090863872.jpg

The hanger on my TA26 was already bent when my frame arrived. It was a stoke of luck that I had both an old X-ile and and old X-tort frame which have exactly the same mech hanger. I did get a replacement one of these from Halfords a while ago, and I had to pay around £10 from memory, and had to wait a few days for it to come. When it breaks you hardlt want to have to wait so I remember thinking it was pretty rubbish really.

I'd love to know the cheapest and quickest place to get a new mech hanger for a Base TA26 if anyone has the definative answer.

Steve

The way you like to hear it... make it yourself lol Ive a solid steel one.