London This Sunday

Dan Hardman

wo is coming?

Brilliant, I haven't seen Wo in ages.

I can't come, I'm going to my girlfriend's brother's house, but I'll be out in London next Sunday if that's any consolation. I haven't actually ridden central London at all this year, just the suburbs, Reading and Milton Keynes - it's quite nice to take a break from riding the Shell centre every week.

Stephen :ermm:

Despite the dampness of the floor, we still intend to be there for about 1pm. We'll give you lot a call and come and meet you. We might need directions though... or not. Anyway, I'm going to have breakfast now and drive to Tims - see you all later.

Stephen :wub:

Edit: I'm leaving the house now, see you at about 1pm. My mobile number is 07968965016

Very nice ride but I have to say, I had the most fun when there were only a few of us left. I got some nice footage for the night ride video in some "secret" places that nobody really knows about.

I'm hoping that me, Tim and Matt will all be out in a fortnight for another ride. I'm thinking of coming out to ride at about 3pm or 4pm and then riding until 10 or 11 at night. That way everywhere is empty, the police are all at home eating sunday donut lunch and it dark which helps for night rides videos.

One thing which was weird about today was the amount of new riders I saw. It's been a few years since I turned up at a ride in London and only recognised a few people, but it was really nice to meet a load of new people.

Keep cool, Stephen.

Ooooooooooooooh :)

I've been wanting to get on the next London ride as I've not been there in well over a year, but I'll be in Reading all weekend, damn you all!!

I don't think it matters where you are this weekend because the ride was yesterday... :(

Ha ha, I've always wanted to use the "read the thread" smily. I think there's another London ride in 2 weeks Raub.

I don't think it matters where you are this weekend because the ride was yesterday...  :)

Ha ha, I've always wanted to use the "read the thread" smily. I think there's another London ride in 2 weeks Raub.

:( lol if wanted two use this one but never got the chance now i have :thumbsup: