Bristol Feb 19th-not Just Evening

Prawny Baby

ello lads

i thought id post again, because in light of bigmans previous post, many people are going to see 'evening ride' and not bother taking a look....

so heres the deal

we have to go to a uni open day, but in all fairness were going to be finished by 1145, so were basicly riding all day in bristol

anyone who fancies cumming out and showing us around (ive been there once 18 months ago....) would be much appreciated!

let us know

most of you ahve my mobile number.... those who dont, drop a line in here :P

cheers lads

nick

argh i wanna go but the trains are all messed up... nick i havent seen you for ages and i like your hugs :) I'll see if I can get there to get one

u better make sure u are em!!!!

why do i give lovely hugs? because im big :lol: u want a serious hug, you should go to bigman, hes the only person who makes me feel small :):D:D

hope to see you there ;)

:- :) :P

FFS I am pissed off, I used all my force to remove the freewheel and failed, so got help to remove it and was successful. Transfer the tyre, tube and snail cams to my shiney new wheel, go to put the fixed cog on the crank and the f**ker wont fit!!!

It seems I have been sent an 18t fixed cog with a dodgey thread, I am now left with a non working bike! There is no way I am going to get that freewheel back together [i took it appart to the threaded bit, whacked it in a vice and used some mole grips on the b*****d so it is litterally in parts]

I am now left with a bike that wont pedal even though I have spent close to £300 on shiney new parts just cos echo didnt machine the thread properly on the cog I happened to get sent :P

Have fun guys :P

Prawn and bigman, I am gonna have to come and ride with you very soon!!! :P

"Tic"