Pancakes

*OnzaMike*

Right it isn't charcoal! :lol:"

If it isn't tell me what it is!

Just need a valid reason to believe you.

Thanks,

Callum

EDIT:

Isnt Charcoal made from carbon?

Therefore it would be charcoal as carbon is part of the flames reaction with air.

I win end of discussion! :D

EDIT AGAIN:

By the sounds of it you have missed pancake day!

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Charcoal is wood with burnt bits all over.  I'm not sure whether it's the whole thing that's charcoal, or just the black around the outside.  And it's pretty pointless arguing about it, 'cos neither of you know  :P

Its just burnt pancake in esscence isn't it :lol:

It's not charcoal though. Charcoal is wood. Pancake is not wood :D

You don't ever see school children drawing pretty pictures with burnt pancake remains do you?! (N)

EDIT: Mwahahaha.

George > Tommmmmmmmmm

So if I go and burn a cat, that is charcoal?

...is it bollcks  :D

(No cats were harmed during the thought process of this post)

It would go black. The black stuff is the charcoal. In my eyes, anyway. Please go and try it, I'd like to see a burning cat or 2 :lol:

It would go black.  The black stuff is the charcoal.  In my eyes, anyway.  Please go and try it, I'd like to see a burning cat or 2 :D

So you had burnt cat on your pancakes?

Eeooowww....you skanky f**k :lol:

You're probably right, but I don't care, I just feel like arguing. I could argue an egg into a wine bottle right now.

It would go black.  The black stuff is the charcoal.  In my eyes, anyway.  Please go and try it, I'd like to see a burning cat or 2 :lol:

Someone said I was cruel for that. I want to get some puppies, and cover them in petrol and have a start and finish line. The first one to make it to the finish line wins or the one who gets the furthest as they would be set on fire as the whistle went.

What you arguing over charcoal for anyway.

Isn't this topic supposed to be on pancakes??? :lol:

We're talking about the burnt bits on pancakes. Which me and le george think isn't charcoal. But Tomm and Shoe boy think is charcoal. Me and George are right though, just on pure sex appeal we win.

Not to put charcoal or Fettisdag down, but a king size twix rolled into your good ol' traditional pancake goes down perfect. Two of them bad boys and I was gone.

Coming in close second and third have to be golden syrup and mars bars though, there awesome too.

Viva la pancakes

Tom

Nice selection today for me:

Sugar

Lemon Juice

Jam

Chocolate Spread

Cadburys Buttons

Cadburys Caramel bars

Bananas

Pineapple rings

Marshmallows

Choc Ices

I think the gunkiest was choc spread, buttons, marshmallows (half-melted on top of the pancake) and banana... and the tastiest... probably the classic lemon juice and sugar! :D

Nice selection today for me:

Sugar

Lemon Juice

Jam

Chocolate Spread

Cadburys Buttons

Cadburys Caramel bars

Bananas

Pineapple rings

Marshmallows

Choc Ices

I think the gunkiest was choc spread, buttons, marshmallows (half-melted on top of the pancake) and banana... and the tastiest... probably the classic lemon juice and sugar! :P

Fatty :D

Your all lucky bastards. Know how many ive had? NONE! :D