Rasterbate

nb88

check this badboy out...

gallery_1308_157_136769.jpg

its mahoosive! :)  i almost printed one twice the size by accident, it would of been wallpaper then rather than a poster lol.

Those are mbuk poster next to it, might give a sence of scale.  (Y)  B)

Looks wicked, interested to know how u put aLL the pages togther...??selotap on the back of them??

mwa ha haaa! gotta love this beast, sheets of A3!

gallery_1016_251_127583.jpg

btw watch this film if you aint seen it!

That is MASSIVE.

I'll be doing mine tomoz, i didnt have ICT practical today :- .

Are all you colour people doing it on inkjets? (Y) bye bye ink!

I did a small one in the school library (inkjet) black and white and i ate an entire new cartridge :rolleyes: lol.

gallery_91_37_521449.jpg

Two pics I've rasterbated. Did one of me backwheeling too that came out OK.

Mark.

EDIT: Here is the pic of me. Camera batteries were dying so it was a quick shot, hence it's not taken from the best angle. That's the black and white pic of the BMXer underneath it making it look odd too, btw.

gallery_91_37_43308.jpg

Yay i did a big 18 page one today at school (im glad i didnt do a huge one because this is LARGE enough!). Looks wicked, i didnt bother scissoring the edges because i couldnt be bothered, but it still looks alright :- will get a piccy up. The ict 'technitian' had a go at me for it :- she said it was the equivelent of me "stealing a chair" err... wtf (Y). Shes telling my form tutor too, aww (Y)

Yay i did a big 18 page one today at school (im glad i didnt do a huge one because this is LARGE enough!). Looks wicked, i didnt bother scissoring the edges because i couldnt be bothered, but it still looks alright  (Y) will get a piccy up. The ict 'technitian' had a go at me for it  (Y) she said it was the equivelent of me "stealing a chair" err... wtf  :-. Shes telling my form tutor too, aww  :-

should of said it was for an art project :-

or said, "oh wow! next time i'll take a chair instead" (Y)