Quick Zoo! Mod Stem Question...

Mark W

Just out of curiosity, are your measurements for the Echo Team stem accurate?  I've read on another site a totally different set of mm's?

Depends how they measured them - the correct measurement is horizontal, then add the rise (not measuring along the stem itself)

Isn't the ZOO! Stem even lower than the Echo stem?

I've got one and its damned low, only thing it compares to is the monty stem, but from my experience so far thew zoo stems the one to go for :huh:

I've got some pics of my bike you can look at for comparason shots on't Pro if you like, then you can see if you want it that low?

Olly

I believe that* the Zoo stem is low, the Echo stem is high, The viz one's inbetween.

* = Terms and conditions: If you make a decision on this information and try 'sueing' or 'blaming' me then tough. You take any advice from me on your own accord, whether I think that the information is correct or not. Any mis-spellings in these terms and do not void them. Any questions about spellings please contact me :huh::huh:

Edited by mod661

Isn't the ZOO! Stem even lower than the Echo stem?

I've got one and its damned low, only thing it compares to is the monty stem, but from my experience so far thew zoo stems the one to go for :huh:

I've got some pics of my bike you can look at for comparason shots on't Pro if you like, then you can see if you want it that low?

Olly

Hey Ol,

What's it ride like? Is it better for some stuff and worse for others or just generally different?

Cheers for the Viz stem pics too, Nick. I'm still going to sue you though :huh:

Mark.

Wrong Whether  :lol:"

Haha! I thought that it was that whether, but I google'd it and i put in 'Wheather' which looked wrong, and, obviously IS wrong as it doesn't have the a in.

I was going to edit it too......

Damn you child!

You even quoted me :huh: :o

the zoo! stem is the same reach length as the t-master stem, but is a LOT lower down. but in with conjunction of mini-riser bars, with the rise of them slightly forwards...., you'll have a longer front end :huh:

oh, mark, have you got the pazzaa riser bars.... cos itll go REAL nice with the stem :huh: