Pitbull Or Control

trialskid

yeah get a control, because of theslightly higher bb, it will realy make a change :)

the pitbulls just abnother long frame :) which i doubt will improve you riding as much as a control, plus, if u like the feel of "shorter" bikes but all the advantages of a longer one then deff go for the control :)

Dave :)

Emmmmmm... I would say they probaly both have the same amount of strength... but don't quote me on that as I don't know, I'm just guessing :) also I cant say which rides better has I have only ridden the Pitbull... so they could feel completly different or similar, who knows... but IMO I would say go for the Pitbull as it looks alot nicer than the Control... so overall I would say go for the Pitbull BUT there is soooooo many people with Zoo's so go for a Control to be different...lol :) :) :)

Watson

Lol, good one tom. ;)

:)

Yeah, James. Obviously best to try a load of different set ups with both frames if possible.

On the control, which length were you looking at, the 1065, or the 1085? I really couldn't see you riding a 1085, just wouldn't be right, 1065's where it's at. :)

gallery_715_55_71892.jpg

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....cmd=si&img=6349

You're welcome to have a quick thrash on mine, just not on anything over 2 foot up. :) :D

The controls do ride very nicely, as i said when i got it, ups are a bit harder compared to a pure because of the higher bb, but i quickly adjusted, and am now doing bigger. :D

My advise is to ride as many people's as possible.

Mike.

i know you havn't said it, but what about the T-rex, its much cheaper, and mine ride superbly, i mean really realy nice, it just feels sooo good on the back wheel :huh: ....riding it is like having an oil massage off a really fit bird :o well maybe not quite that good, but you get the picture :huh:

Edited by rhythm_101

Hmmm, go for the Control, they make me horny :huh:

Mine.....

control19aj.jpg

control20qo.jpg

They ride like a dream, if you want any more pictures of theframe, or like a review of how it rides on particular things, moves, etc, gimme a PM :lol:

Edited by Fishwog