Trials-shack Competition Has Begun

Simon

Evening.

Some may rememeber me announcing trials-shack was running its first competition.

Well, entries where officially opened at 8. I was however busy. Age of empires is addictive on multiplayer and freinds :blink:

Anywhom.

Two bikeshow tickets, and 2 Vans t-shirts are up for grabs. All details needed are on site.

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/competition/

Any questions, ask. The competition script was coded by me, and is brand new, so may have some bugs. Ive tried to iron out as many as possible, but as webdesigners know, theres always one under the one you just squat.

Enjoy.

Edited by Simon

May have missed it somewhere, but can you submit to image attempts, as there are two image upload boxes, or is it for 2 angles of the same thing or something?

Seb

Ah, two images of the same scene. Incase you believe it may be percieved to be fake. Will add that now.

Sorry that it wasn't clear.

• 3 weeks later...

There was a competition (Y)

Did you just post it in here, because i would have posted it in trials chat, as i never realy look in here anyway.

Edited by JT!

Oh crap I forgot to send in my entry :)

I sprayed Bike trials rules on a wall :)"

lol, how long did that take you to think up :D

I was going to get my grandad to go on my bike and put a sign up saying something like 'Trials, youre never to old' (Y)

Sorry to hear that, Simon.

If you're gonna hold future competitions you'll need to assess what went wrog with this one. One possible answer is that it was simply too much hassle. Clearly not many people were assed enough to go out and do such a chore. If it was something like 'best trials picture' or something, then I'm sure you'd have had a far greater response because people don't necessarily have to go out of their way to do that - any trials ride could be sufficient.

By the way, if you only received one entry (and it was cack) would it have won by default, even though it contradicted the word 'competition', since there clearly wouldn't have been any?

Anyway, there's still a week and a bit till the show... why not try another little comp?

Sorry to hear that, Simon.

If you're gonna hold future competitions you'll need to assess what went wrog with this one. One possible answer is that it was simply too much hassle. Clearly not many people were assed enough to go out and do such a chore. If it was something like 'best trials picture' or something, then I'm sure you'd have had a far greater response because people don't necessarily have to go out of their way to do that - any trials ride could be sufficient.

By the way, if you only received one entry (and it was cack) would it have won by default, even though it contradicted the word 'competition', since there clearly wouldn't have been any?

Anyway, there's still a week and a bit till the show... why not try another little comp?

Theres that and the fact i barely i advertised it. I was planning to make a big thing of it on the site, but i don't know what happened there.

Meh, doubt i will run a competition until the next bikeshow or event that wishes to sponsor me prizes so heh :P

Meh, prizes have already been allocated. Sorry dudes.

Yes, if one person entered, they would of won. If 3 people entered, then they would be the top 3. I know it isn't a competition if only one enters, but it wouldn't of been his fault no one else had the time or what ever to enter.