Gran Turismo 4

rocktrials

if my ps2 was reliable instead of a pile of crap i might consider it.

However, i'll probably just get the psp version.

I've gone right off video games recently, there hasn't been and classics released for ages.

them makes may have been in the first design for the game, there wer meant to be around 2000 cars...but loads of makes pulled out.....and there are now only 700+ , maybe ferrari are frightened to put their cars in as, its the real driving simulator....you dont like you dont buy (Y)

or any other leading italian brands for that matter....masarati, lamborghini

Ash

Please tell me you've heard of Pagani? (Y)

them makes may have been in the first design for the game, there wer meant to be around 2000 cars...but loads of makes pulled out.....and there are now only 700+ , maybe ferrari are frightened to put their cars in as, its the real driving simulator....you dont like you dont buy :)

It's not really a "real" driving simulator. Too arcadey really, but it'll still be a mint game, I just wish I could afford to get it.

Please tell me you've heard of Pagani?  (Y)

Yeah, but they are in the game. He was saying ones that weren't.

I'm sure it will eventually be out on PC yes, I bloody hopeso anyway, I'm going to get the PS2 version in the next couple of weeks, but I really want the PC version for the Graphics advantage :)

Should be mint :)

Um, I don't think any of the GT series is out on the PC are they? So I don't see why this one would be...

Im actually looking forward to it coming out, just about complted gt3 a spec so this should be a fresh challenge and the graphics look mint! Ive just got to sort a bit of money out!

I like the range of american old skool cars (though theres only a few)

Edited by scunnytrials