Ashton Edd Tongue 24" Pictures.

rich4130

Well it looks a litle bit better than last time. Put a V on front, take the chain stay protector off because it looks tacky, be beeter if bars and stem was black also the rear calipers in black also pedals. Other then that it's good.

Dunno what it is but it just looks too shiney and new, doesn't look bikeish, looks too reflecty, dunno how to explain it, just something doesn't look good.

Hehe its been washed twice in a week cos I got doggy poop all over it (Y)"

It could look really nice, but it costs money, everything on it was cheap heh.

Is the top picture more recent or did you take an XTR booster off? Get a front brake. Not exactly expensive and as you progress you will definately need it, infact its probably holding you back now...

I reall like it, wish you would suddenly take a fetish for a levelboss then swap me for your ET24 :lol:

* a shit bmx * hhahaa

just what i was thinking, why not just buy a bmx? how the f*ck can you ride trials on a 'trials' bike with no front brake? sorry for the negative post, just my personal thoughts, but i hate all this mixing-trials-with-bmx crap

Hate to break it to you but thats how trials bikes started. A normal bike shaped frame, a seat and im pretty sure flat trialsy bars and massive stems wernt used.

Its all trials whatever way you look at it. BMX is BMX and Trials is trials no matter if its streety or natural/natural moves on street.

• 2 weeks later...