Freewheel Tools

Swize

Slip, rip goes ur hand.

Then you bolt them down. Or use a vice. They do work and work well in my experiance.

Sam you just need a standard freewheel tool I think. If it comes to it just ask where ever your buying it from, say what freewheel you have and check it will fit.

i spent hours once trying to remove a 16t acs  with a 18t sized remover, so make sure you get the right size.

Errr? I've removed 18t and 16t, and one 17t, ACS and dicta freewheels with the same tool. Got it from supercycles for £5 when I got my first ACS.

I thought the only size issues were to do with the freewheels that use a smaller thread like the 13t ones, they needs a different tool.

Errr? I've removed 18t and 16t, and one 17t, ACS and dicta freewheels with the same tool. Got it from supercycles for £5 when I got my first ACS.

I thought the only size issues were to do with the freewheels that use a smaller thread like the 13t ones, they needs a different tool.

DING DING DING we have a winner.

I believe almost all freewheel tools have the 4 seperate bosses on them to mate with the extruded/scooped parts of the freewheels. Same for Eno, Dicta, and ACS's. The only difference is when you have a 14t> freewheel because the internal thread size is smaller, so the over-all freewheel has a smaller diameter, meaning Mr. Remover is as impotent as a 103-year-old. Some freewheel do require different tools, but typically they're so shit you wouldn't even want to have them near your bike, let alone functioning as part of it.

Freewheel removers work fine.