Wales Jam + Comp Names...

I'm off down to the Wales comp on't weekend of the 27th (i think) of March :)

I was thinking it'd be cool if people put down like their names, where they're from, what bike and maybe any other key info about 'em. Just so I and others can recognise them :D

I'm Nick Carter. From Yorkshire :P

And will be riding my 'pimped out' Zoo! Python Custom Spec.

Probably wearing a Heatsink hoodie with my name on for a lot of the night or Engage King of the Street Tee (Y)

Also don't pick on me because I sidehop the 'wrong way' :P :">

Anyone camping over? Or staying in a B and B?

I believe we're camping with Waddy, Ali C and Iolo ;)

Nick B)

Edited by Nick@wytrials.co.uk

good idea nick (Y)

er...I am mike, i will be riding an Ashton ET24, with brightly coloured forks, a shagged back wheel and onza mini seat. Probably wearing jeans and a motley crue or gnr tee \mm/

also form leeds area

kev - old koxx, with red rims, hubs, and some other red bits

james - new onza trex, ashton forks, front vee, ea50s

and of course Tim on his rather lush echo pure, pure forks, pazzaz carbon bars and stuff.

Mike

Phil Williams.

I am sponsoring the event along with howies and heatsink pads, I will be sorting out a few prizes, prizes will be for 3rd 2nd and 1st prizes also awarded for best move or best crash (unconfirmed)

I'll have a selectbikes t-shirt on with my name on, so you shouldnt miss me. Say hello.

Get all your mates there, There are more materials for the course and there are 2 days of section building which the organisers are going to make sure the sections are amazing and safe to ride on. Plus, this is the second comp, it'l be a lot better, remember bike abttle style sunday, practice saturday. ogwen sunday, I think check the other topic.

Phil.

Alastair Clarkson

From west yorkshire

hopfully on my new Global ti rig.

seems I am camping, but I only found out I am going the other day :unsure:" lol I might even be able to drive!!!! woooohoooo I will get a matresse in me van (need to buy it first lol) and I will watch all you suffer out on the hard floor mmmmwwhahahahahaa

Alastair Clarkson

From west yorkshire

hopfully on my new Global ti rig.

seems I am camping, but I only found out I am going the other day :unsure:" lol I might even be able to drive!!!! woooohoooo I will get a matresse in me van (need to buy it first lol) and I will watch all you suffer out on the hard floor mmmmwwhahahahahaa

Ali i think you're driving down in a convoy with us Halifax boys :)

Waddy has said we're camping too, which was news to me, but Rick isn't too pleased so think it'll be a Bed and Breakfast for us!! (Y)

Can't to have a little convoy down there. He's just got new speakers for his car too :P Sony Xplods! Decenttttt :P

Nick

Waddy has said we're camping too, which was news to me, but Rick isn't too pleased so think it'll be a Bed and Breakfast for us!!

Big ladys (Y)

i want to come, hopefully rich will be driving by then and will want to go. I would have thought we would camp just to save on money

but erm if im comeing......

Carl Hopps

Leeds, 3 miles from shiply glen!!!

I better be riding a Python 2004 :unsure:

Edited by CalopS

for anyone who hadn't guessed i'll be there looking very stressed no doubt and running around like a mad thing! i wont be riding cos my bikes not fully built yet and i'll probably be too busy making sure everything goes ok! i'll be wearing a blue 24 hour howies tshirt on sat and a red howies t shirt on sunday, if you see me standing still and not looking too stressed come say hi!

and replying to what phil said, yes there will be prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd and there will be prizes for other moves/falls etc but we are still working out what prizes should go for what acheivement etc...

prizes are:

pads and poss t's from heatsink (heatsinkpads.co.uk)

bikes parts/spares from select bikes (selectbikes.com)

clothing from howies (howies.co.uk)

see y'all there, ps: if you want to come and help set up on friday you need to pm me and tell me who you are, where your from, what experience you have of section building and how many of your mates will be with you. locals, club committee and liverpool lot dont need to tell me all that just whether your coming or not :unsure: