Neil Engage

Neil Tunnicliffe

Alright people, Ive been flicking through my camera and taking all the shitty clips out and made a video out of them. Some lines are from my last video but different camera angle's. Ive just wacked the video together, just thought I would share it. so dont expect too much.

let me know what you think.

Here:

52mb'ish

Neil Engage Video.

Neil :lol: :P (Y)

Edited by Neil Tunnicliffe

These type of vids with left over and extra bits are usualy the best.

(Y) Loved that bit at the begining with the skip, that guy just casualy cucking something in it.

Nice riding!

:D (Y)

Edited by JT!

Hay ankle feels great. Get cast off tomorrow paul  (Y) Will let you no when I'm out next  :D

Laters.

Neil.

Brilliant news man, just one thing: Don't try riding until you (and the docs) are sure that you can deal with it. I said sod it and tried riding yesterday, and dispite feeling fine, the doctors have said I've basically given myself another three weeks on crutches, and I was just mucking about on a kerb outside my house for 10 minutes or so. But I did break both ankles so maybe its different, just thought I'd give some advice anyway. (Y)

Rich

Brilliant news man, just one thing: Don't try riding until you (and the docs) are sure that you can deal with it. I said sod it and tried riding yesterday, and dispite feeling fine, the doctors have said I've basically given myself another three weeks on crutches, and I was just mucking about on a kerb outside my house for 10 minutes or so. But I did break both ankles so maybe its different, just thought I'd give some advice anyway. (Y)

Rich

Yea, nez, although your out of your cast, still leave it at least a few days. just walking around n stuff.

Then maybe try just ridin a normal bike for abit.. I bet trials is very harsh on a healing ankle (Y)

Just want you to be in tip top condition for the bikeshow :D

Nice vid, cya soon

sharn

Great Vid neil....once again!

That huge gap to the top of that phone box thing is ridiculous....can i ask....is your riding so advanced that you was always know you will make a gap of that size and be able to keep it up???? Your confidence must be off the scale! Do you ever think you may...just may crash, maybe not! Big :S's to you guys pushing the limits.

1 last thing, what were you thinking on doing on that little post at the end??? Front to back (Y)