.~

Sponge

Hi guys, I want to get a Zoo! vid where Yaozhi is on his python, I've watched 17 where he's on the Pitbull, and it's bloody amazing, I can't wait to see him on the Python. So yeah, I'd most appreciate it if someone could tell me which Zoo video features Yaozhi on the Python.

Hey

Its the Zoo-video 22(Y)

Its awsome :P

Hey

Its the Zoo-video 22(Y)

Its awsome :(

Its one hell of a video, but takes forever to download.

I streamed a bit of it because i knew i wouldnt be able to download it, and from what i saw he is awesome at both street and natural and the editing on the zoo vids is awesome too :P

Only 16mins to download, and I am stunned, that is some of the sweetest riding I  have seen !  :S

16 MINS!!!

i have 2mb conection, but i never get anything over 100kb/sec. Is there a reason for this? Because mine is taking about 23 mins.

16 MINS!!!

i have 2mb conection, but i never get anything over 100kb/sec. Is there a reason for this? Because mine is taking about 23 mins.

Mine's only downloading at 24k/s and i'm running on a 2mb connection (N)

are you sure thats the only thing your downloading because if your downloading something else it will do it at half the speed. But maybe you connected to your old connection by accident on the dial-up.

restart...and try again

great video, well all the zoo vids are great. :sleeping:

i love them!

only a muppet would do that steve  :sleeping:"

it's not like you have a clue yourself....

adam

Not if your computer is as screwed up as mine...

the default dial-up on my computer changes automatically so i have to check if im actually connecting to broadband. I really want a new computer, it would open up so many new posibilities.

Watched Zoo 22 and that is awesome... but I like Zoo 17 sh*t loads better probs just because hes on a mans bike... hahaha! Naw only jokin I just like his MASSIVE!!! touch hops and front wheel gaps... there out of this world (N) :sleeping:

Watson