Koxx Days.........

Waynio

for anyone who has never been its the BEST trials competition on the planet.

extrmely well set out sections and the guys there were awesum!

plenty of footage was caught specially on mine and lee's camera.

keep your eyes peeled for a vid SHORTLY!

il let everyone else do the talking in this topic when they get back, phil williams and dave and everyone, if it was upto me id have been staying there ALL week!!!!

Waynio......................

Saw a vid of benito Ros doing a 15ft YYES 15ft not trials forum tape measure either!!!!! from a fountain in Paris down to a lower fountain truely amazing!!!!

just wait for everyone to get back this topic will have OVER 100/200 posts in it.

was a laugh but most of all was great to get back together will so many of the kool english lads and im sure this summer will be full of big street and natural rides.

i would like to thank so far Dave Buchanan and Lee for taking me and us having a cracking time,

ALL the english lads that were there was inspirational riding with the lot of them!

For anyone who might be interested, Shipley glen @ 11AM today thats 21/03/2005 im going up for a while with a few friends if anyone would like to join us......

Tarra

EDIT: A BIG THANKS TO Thomas too, extrmely inspirational and extremly helpful when he wakes you up at 8AM to go out for a ride. in fact that was the best day that we had riding there on the saturday..........TRA your a legend live and let die your hand get better soon and when you come to england you can stay with me!

Edited by Waynio

Sounds awesome, im gonna have to get myself off next time, looking forward to the vid :angry:

Ps, is it a comp that anyone can enter, or just the top pros?

Wouldn't be doing that around the other guys if I were you mate :(

I wanna see this 15foot.. Did he take a long run up to roll it? Was it just a "keg it and hop at 100mph" technique? lol.

How tall is beneto by the way? And how old is he/what kinda build?

I kinda got the impression it was a drop? ah, or maybe a drop gap? i dunno. i'd quite like to see it though.

Edited by rathergoodpie

It was a drop off, well more of a free fall actually, And he done a 13foot drop about 5 minutes before the 15footer.

As Waynio said, it was the best event a rider could possibly go to. I was there for the week so I feel like shit beoing back at home now. :(

Everything about the whole week was amazing. Vincent back wheeling 6+ foot rocks, TRA gapping 10 foot static, getting pissed with Vincent, the yanks and the Hylander etc.

Also I raced Benito Ros in the speed trials (that wasnt very fast at all but still good), that was entertaining, we were even 2nd time round until we got to this hook up and before I had turned around for a run up he was on backwheel on top of it, and by the time I was up it, he'd finished the course and was stood next to me watching pretty much.

There WAY WAY WAY too much for me to describe. All I can do is hope theres the same next year and you can go yourselfs.

P.S. bye to all those that I didnt have time to say bye to on sunday, had to dash off pretty quick. :P

Edited by thefletch

Sounds like it was an awsome weekend, is this the drop u are refering to wayne?

Adam

Shit me, thats a weeeeeeee bit big :P

Sounds like an awesome weekend/week. Hopefully next year i can drive so will hopefully tag along :(

Can't wait for the videos, looks like a shit load of people where filming and taking pictures haha.

WOW

that was simply the best weekend ever...........

Theres to much to descrive that happend..ill let all the funny shit be descirbed by the liverpool lads when they get back.....................

as for the drop that pic is the wrong one It was a drop off,benito took me my dad and waynio into his lil shally thing onto the lap top and showed us it............Was fookin insane drop.15foot after seeing his back rim you realised ho big it actaully was...........

As Waynio said, it was the best event a rider could possibly go to,for me it is the best place to ride ever...............and the best company i have ever rode with...........Think we all had a shit hot time.....i didint want to leave. :P

Everything about the it was awsome......getting to ride with the best in the world...talkin to vince and benito riding the speed trials with all the top koxx lads.........

Also I raced in the speed trials (that wasnt very fast at all but still good), that was mint...it ended up beign the koxx team vs all us brits,was a very hard speed trials course with everyone strugllin like idiots.............lol

The competiton was the best ive ever rode in.................................

Thanks to fred for bleeding my brake at the last minute before him and ben set off for the elite course that was well appreciated............

Theres way to much to describe as fletch says but that was a wicked weekend,ill deffo be back there next year...............Ill deffo be there.

Thanks to everyone for such a great time..............................

Lee :(

What an awsome weekend, the weather was AMAZING!!!!!!!! my arms are burt t fook, my bike is well and truley shagged from doing silly things, :S

The french drive like nutters.

big thumbs up t fatmike for pulling sum good shit.

Goddard didnt pull one manuel :D

The yanks are erm.... strange

More of a blurb than anything, ive just got home i'm going t bed.

Ill write more tmoz.

Ive also picked up a yorkshire accent. :D

Yep, Giaco's riding his Coust.

*Koxxtellier. :D

I got back about 20 mins ago, and am so tired! I've got to go to school in a bit aswell. :S

It really was an amazing weekend, if you ever get the chance to go to buthiers, do. There's just so much riding, acres and acres of rocks, with limitless lines.

The competition was awsome, the sections were really sweet, a really good mix of lines, and some amazing riding going down (and back up again) by everyone.

Big thanks to Jack Meek for driving us all the way down there and back, and to Nick Goddard and his parents for letting me stay at their house last night. (Was no trains back that late!)

There was just too many good moments to recall, it really was one of the best weekend ever! The chinese meal on sunday night was hilarious. And the camp fire. :D

Big thanks to all the english lot for making it such a fun weekend, sexymike for going round the comp with me. (Me + Mike were the only people out of our lot doing inter :))

Top weekend, expect some crazy shizzle on the Glasseye DVD.

Mike. :)

the drop he did if you think that was big is crazier than that its blinkin wikid!

Also will be great when some one gets a vid banged together let me know so i can download it and show the lads from work.

as for davetrials sexymike and fatmike was well impressed top job! couldnt stop laughing at sexymike he near killed himself most of time i was talking to nick goddard bout sumit and said mikes going to near kill himself and near did!!!!!

Top blokes and thanks to jack,the lad with nick G, nick G, phil W,fatmike, Fletch (TRIPOD!!!!!)haha,dave trials...all the brits as we were stuck together in them there woods when camping :D i even kept look out on saturday night when i slept on the blinkin bench!!!! :D :S wo a bit chilly when the fire went out :)

Waynio..........................

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sumone knock a vid together

il av2 see that vid tomoz lee!!!!!before you upload it could do with seeing alot of the footage etc etc.

gis a bell tonight we might only be going for a day, but there is a possibility we might be staying over in scarbro.

Waynio.......................

im just off to buckys to sort rear seat conversion int van!!!tis looking PIMP i tell thee!!!!so we should be going. but ring me at bout 4/5ish. so we can confirm virgil.