Price For Getting To The Bikeshow?

Trials boy Joe

From worthing. Its a good 3 hours away. Going with lee and he driving so we splitting petrol. Then theres the hotel room for 2 nights, which is bloody expensive, as Jonny likes his luxery (Y)

So quite a lot, going on 100 quid just for accomidation and travel :lol:

Christ, thats a fair amount for the show. Are you going to all 3 of the days?

Indeeeeed.

Press Pass you see. Going up friday morning, staying friday and saturday night, going home sunday. Going to be a good weekend. :lol:

Nice! Take it we're going to be seeing some great photo's + video's then in weeks to come  (Y)"

Indeed. Both me and Jonny will be filming, and we also taking photographers so we get pictures as well.

I bet none of you lot can beat spending this much on this years Bike Show just for travel and accomidation :lol:

Hey if you are going by train then i would expect to pay £30 return and £16 for your ticket at the door.

I am traveling up with Bigman and Prawn from Plymouth and we rare all chipping in for fuel so i expect to pay £10 towards fuel and £16 at the door. So about £30 once you have added pitstops lol.

cheers

From worthing. Its a good 3 hours away. Going with lee and he driving so we splitting petrol. Then theres the hotel room for 2 nights, which is bloody expensive, as Jonny likes his luxery 

So quite a lot, going on 100 quid just for accomidation and travel 

hey Simon :sleeping: count i me in on that too, me and jonny goin up :)

im having to pay more, as Andy needs an extra nights hotel (N)

should be good though, good laugh.

ross