Bike Show '05 - Which Trials Shops Are There?

Mark W

Hello all,

I've got some purchases I'm wanting to make at Bike of a trialsy nature, but don't know which shops are going to be there? Does anyone know which ones are/have a list of which shops are there?

Thanks for any help,

Mark

I was guessing so, but I'm after a Creepy Crawler, and I couldn't really think of who stocked them apart from SuperCycles and TartyBikes :-

Who is "Trials Shop", btw? I heard their name before, but know nothing about them.

mark you should buy the stuff off shops that dont go to the bikeshow that you know actually have the tyres or parts you need. everything at the bike show is not as cheap as it used to be, i can remember going to the bike show for the very 1st time and it was "CHEAP" as you could put it, but nower days people pay so much for stands its not cost effective to start discounting it just means you have to sell 2 or 3 times as much!!!!! look at supercycles..............they aint had a stand their for (including this if they dont have one) 2years!!!!! cos its too much of a rip off....to hold a stand there.

Waynio....................

my opinion but the bike show should be a place and an event that is cheap and cost effective not UN cost effective :lol: :-

altho i am going i wont need to take any money,i tend to go to catch up with most of the trials lads

Fair enough Wayne :-

I was just thinking that for some of the Monty and Koxx stuff I want, I could get it from Cleanbikes at the show (I think they've got a stand) and wouldn't have to pay P&P, so I'm saving some money that way :lol:

Yeah I noticed that too, first year I went they were selling a DDG shooter frame and a set of maguras from Supercycles for £160, and that was a good 3-4 years ago when maguras were £120. Different now though.

Still can't wait mind you :-

Cheers

The only dirt cheap things you get at the bike show are/were Tioga tyres, Some silly red rims, Giant frames, MAD frames and Rob warner Pedals. And its pretty much standard kit to be walking round carrying all that gear lol wonder what will be popular this year?

Should be interesting.

see how many people you can snap with all that gear lol.

They're sponsoring a load of the things like the Flatland course (although how you can sponsor a flat bit of ground I don't know). I guess it's the same as the way Right Guard sponsor the X-Games and stuff like that. Bandwagons and all.

everything at the bike show is not as cheap as it used to be, i can remember going to the bike show for the very 1st time and it was "CHEAP" as you could put it, but nower days people pay so much for stands its not cost effective to start discounting it just means you have to sell 2 or 3 times as much!!!!! look at supercycles..............they aint had a stand their for (including this if they dont have one) 2years!!!!! cos its too much of a rip off....to hold a stand there.

Waynio....................

hopefully the cheaper cost of this coventry place, means cheaper stands for companies meaning cheaper products for us.....