Did Anyone See The New Dimondback?

Dan@Trials-uk

Hey

Well I had a glance at it today, at the bikeshow, and I SWEAR its a kenny bealey(sp) Frame? But resprayed.

Did any one see it to? and what you think of it?

(Y)

Oh, Nice bike thou(:) alot nicer then his Giant. :D

Dan you really should read other topics before you post a new 1 ! :D" :D

That diamondback looks well sweet, although it is just a belaey frame but is probably going to be much cheaper :lol:

Yeah probably because it will be a diamond back version.

Looks like history is repeating itself Remember when he was riding round on a Creasent and everyone thought Giant were going to be selling Creasents dirt cheap?

That diamondback looks well sweet, although it is just a belaey frame but is probably going to be much cheaper :P

There not producing them.

"Speaking" to him on saturday evening, he went off on one...Heres how it went:

Mike: So how long have diamondback been making these frames then :S

Him: What would you do mike.

Him: After just changing sponsers 2 weeks ago, would you ride the diamondback, or would you do what I've done!

Cheeky get :P

Tom

EDIT: Oh Yer, his frame is going to be with him in 4 weeks, so he is riding it for another 4 weeks :lol:

Edited by PythonRider

There not producing them.

"Speaking" to him on saturday evening, he went off on one...Heres how it went:

Mike: So how long have diamondback been making these frames then :P

Him: What would you do mike.

Him: After just changing sponsers 2 weeks ago, would you ride the diamondback, or would you do what I've done!

lol... I would do the same... dont like the look of the other Diamondback + the Kenny Belaey/Diamonback frame is loads nicer and would probs ride loads better... Hawyes made the right choice :S :lol:

Watson

yeh its defo the koxx dan i had agood look at it when he wernt ridding but this is going to be just tempuarry says hawzie, but i did notice that this man who was there was takeing pics of my 05 pitbull maybe to get ideas but i dont no, im pretty sure that that wont be for sale though as he had to get a frame in 2 weeks basicly.

Cheers

Pauly

Hawzie is going to build a new frame around the koxx bealey frame, with similar geometry. :P So, he is only testing this koxx, so he knows what to change etc.. :ermm:

No he's not "testing" the koxx dan,

He's riding it because it's the only frame he could get sorted....

As I said before, his acctuall diamondback will be with him in 4 weeks.

Tom

No he's not "testing" the koxx dan,

He's riding it because it's the only frame he could get sorted....

As I said before, his acctuall diamondback will be with him in 4 weeks.

Tom

Well, not literally testing it, but using it, because his new sig frame is apparently going to be around the koxx geo. maybe shorter or somthing, But I dont know.