2005 Tmag

Lawnmowerman

Wont argue, but when i saw the t-mag i never thought it looked like a ZOO! let alone any other frames really... Looks quite alot different. IMO. :)

yeh doesnt look like a zoo really. but if anyone was to say it looks like a zoo then it also looks like a t-pro and an echo and a koxx (Y)

but anyway yeh, nice bike, hope it rides well :D

Looks sexy, when my T-Pro dies I might go for one if I hear good stuff about 'em...

I'm guessing the stays look over-built there 'cos it's got a bikesworth of innertube zip-tied to it (Y)

Wouldn't really say it looked like a Python/Pitbull at all, but I guess we're all entitled to an opinion.

How heavy is the full bike there?

Looks sexy, when my T-Pro dies I might go for one if I hear good stuff about 'em...

I'm guessing the stays look over-built there 'cos it's got a bikesworth of innertube zip-tied to it (Y)

Wouldn't really say it looked like a Python/Pitbull at all, but I guess we're all entitled to an opinion.

How heavy is the full bike there?

The chainstays are actually really fat normally. And the full built £500 model, is quite heavy, IMO. Its not overly heavy but from riding my t-lite its a bit of an effort to keep doing "trials moves" on it.

Also all that wheelbase stuff people where going on about, ive not found this bike short at all, but yet i am used to a short bike? Anyway it rides sweet.

This is just my opinions and i cant give exact weight on anything sorry.

Hey Matt,

I didn't really let the wheelbase thing affect me 'cos it doesn't mean a huge amount anyway. If you think about the way that stuff like head-tube angles affect the length of a bike but not the length of the cockpit sort of bit (well, only by the way that the stem would be at a different angle 'cos of the steerer tube being angled different). Argh! That came out wrong. Basically, a 1000mm WB bike with a steep steerer would have to have a longer top-tube, so the cockpit would feel longer. So yeah, WB isn't the be-all and end-all.

I've never really had a light bike either, so that wouldn't worry me :) I can imagine going from the T-Lite to anything might feel funny though. My T-Lite frame was ultra light, but it had some heavy forks on so it rode a bit...weirdly.

Thanks for the reply though (Y)

Mark.

Hey Matt,

I didn't really let the wheelbase thing affect me 'cos it doesn't mean a huge amount anyway.  If you think about the way that stuff like head-tube angles affect the length of a bike but not the length of the cockpit sort of bit (well, only by the way that the stem would be at a different angle 'cos of the steerer tube being angled different).  Argh!  That came out wrong.  Basically, a 1000mm WB bike with a steep steerer would have to have a longer top-tube, so the cockpit would feel longer.  So yeah, WB isn't the be-all and end-all.

I've never really had a light bike either, so that wouldn't worry me :S  I can imagine going from the T-Lite to anything might feel funny though.  My T-Lite frame was ultra light, but it had some heavy forks on so it rode a bit...weirdly.

Thanks for the reply though :lol:

Mark.

but the headangles on bikes are usually very similar, also the chainstay length doesent alter much from bike to bike.

so wheelbase is important :P

but i do know what u mean about different bikes feeling different even though wheelbases are similar

cheers

Will

Just got back from riding (11pm). The bikes a beast!!! it rides beautiful apart from my f**kING brake moving all the god dam time!!!!

There isn't much clearence at the back end for the tyre either and the mounts on mine are welded on slightly bent so ive had to drill my booster so it'll fit :lol:

Apart from that its a brilliant bike and it rides alot nicer than my t-pro. Top marks for onza :S