2005 Tmag

Lawnmowerman

Well i also have the 2005 t-mag and i think it is really nice to ride and like all the newish designs there is not alot of frame flex, i got mine from www.tartybikes.co.uk

I run hope trials disk on the front, i am looking for some new forks though pref echo team ones, so if u knows anyone wanting to sell off some give me a pm cheers (Y)

Rich

I've been riding the T-mag for a few days now and I can't believe how nice it is (Y)

My riding has improved quite drastically, I've been sidehopping just over bar height, backwheeled about 40 or so inches piss easy the other night and my gaps are wellll over a bike length now (N)

Go and get one now!! >_<

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to join in the massive bump, but my friend got his last wednesday, and the chain rubs in the rear triangle, on the top part of the triangle :)

Does that happen on yours too? Seems a bit stupid too design it so close that the chain rubs (Y)

He runs a KMC chain by the way.

Sorry to join in the massive bump, but my friend got his last wednesday, and the chain rubs in the rear triangle, on the top part of the triangle :)

Does that happen on yours too? Seems a bit stupid too design it so close that the chain rubs (Y)

He runs a KMC chain by the way.

Yea it happens to a friend of mine whos also on TF ( Phil18 ) rubs in the exact same place, also wheeling it out of the bike show (just pushing it along ) the freehwheel came undone and we had to carry it the rest of the way out. But yea chain slap was there too, the chain can be tight but theres so much flex it slacks the chain off making it slap. Im not sure if he fixed that, i havnt seen him ride for a week or so :)