My Bike

Chris@Onza rider

Well here is my bike and I would like some comments on it please. The tyres were free and are soon to be changed. I am still waiting for my cranks front disc wheel and tyres but apart from that it is all there.

Please do not be willys saying that it is crap please. I have had to work bloody hard to get that and I am quite impresed for my age :lol: .

Woodman team pro 20"

Brisa pro disc forks thanks to a very kind member on here.

Onza carbon flat bars

Onza T-Master stem

ECHO BB

Onza Hog rims

Shity fingers (they were free ok)

Rear maggie

Front Formula B.4

DMR V8,s

KMC kool

ACS freewheel

Still to come

Monty X-lite cranks (in the post)

Orbita red headset or maybe a King if I can be ased to get it

Front hope XC on V!Z rim

Maxxis creepy crawlers

A pair of nips WOW.

here is the linky.

My Bicycle

Thanks guys Tom.

Edited by Chris@Onza rider

Personal opinion, hey everyone is alowed their opinion. Me to thanks :lol:

Thanks for dont that thingy for me aswell (I hope you know what I mean). :S your kool.

I paid the rather over priced sum off £235

With my old bike I never used to get compliments apart from the odd pikey here and there but they dont have a clue what they are on about. But when you have some one who knows what they are on about call you bike tidy ect...........it just makes me feel warm inside :P

Thanks Tom

Looks very clean and tidy, should be a nice little riding bike mate, I use to run a formula before and they were not bad but just make sure the bolt at the lever where the hose is stays tight as they have a tendacy to come lost and the bolts at the resvoir very easily round off if you ever need to bleed it.

Sorry but I think that looks RANK... I've never been a fan of Woodman frames, 26" or 20"... they just look too brittle, plain, boring, thin... just dosn't tickle my fancy. Don't get me wrong they probs ride amazing but I just can't stand the look... sorry

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

First one I've seen built up too. Looking good, hope it rides well. :ermm:

I'd strongly suggest you get a booster. The whole seatstay/toptube section isn't all that beefy on the Woodman26, and looks similar on the 20. I've had my frame about 9 months and both seatstays are now snapped, probably not helped by the fact I didn't run a booster and that section flexed quite a bit.

Looks good though, nice one.

As I said THE TYRES WERE FREE THAT IS THEONLY REASON I HAVE THEM ON THER AND THAY ARE SOON GETTING CHANGED. Well everyone is free to their own opinion now arent they?

I have now got my B,4 on it and I realy love it. Yes thay are ali and I will most probably kill it aswell. Then I'll get something like erm the new ECHO if it is about once this one dies. you a RB boster or ECHo is going to be ordered soon.

Thanks for the comments guys. Tom.

Sorry but I think that looks RANK... I've never been a fan of Woodman frames, 26" or 20"... they just look too brittle, plain, boring, thin... just dosn't tickle my fancy. Don't get me wrong they probs ride amazing but I just can't stand the look... sorry

Watson

ditto!

'Please do not be willys saying that it is crap please. I have had to work bloody hard to get that and I am quite impresed for my age :lol: .'

How old are you?

How much did you pay for the frame?

I think you could have done better, that frame looks bloody awful, but if you like it thats all that matters.

I am 13 :lol: and have paid £235 of my hardly earnt cash for just the frame. I am quite pleased with it.

My B'4 came yesterday and I think it looks even sexier.

Yes I love it, I realy could not think of what else I could get for £250. But anyway I love it so its all good. But I agree I could have got better.

Tom