Toxsin Frame

Stan Shaw

Hmm..ive seen a frame like that before somewhere...lol

But erm, i do like it..alot  :"> , would like to see the red and blue ones those :D

Here we go :P

Red but the quality's a bit poop

toxsin_frames2.jpg

Blue

frame1_photo05.jpg

Then there's this other frame on the site

frame2_photo11.jpg

frame2_photo02.jpg

Is this the first lot of frames Toxsin have made, or has anyone had experience with them before?

I'm rather interested, but a little skeptical. Are these Taiwanese catalogue frames, or are they produced just for Toxsin?

I am sure this is there first lot of frames.

The frames are made to a high standard, as you can see in the pics of the welding a lot better than what i have seen on zoo frames for an example.

chris

That looks really nice!

Sorta a cross between a zoo/coust and a levelboss.

Very good price aswell.

Nice, Aaron.

I'd say it was more BT RAVen, but well built. Quality (on second look, after asking stupid questions) looks very nice indeed.

Maybe a tiny bit of Zoo in there, or T-Rex (Coust I guess then), but I think it has enough to make it stand apart from the others. I'm strongly considering this as a new frame.

How many people are riding them so far?

They look like sweet frames, you will be able to get them through tartybikes.co.uk very soon.

Adam

Dam you Adam were do you get your backing from :D I've slowly been setting up my own shop but it's so bloody expensive ;)

Anyway nice frame maybe a bit long for me but i'm not sure it's seems the way everything is going so maybe I need to start test riding some of these super long rigs.

Matt

I wouldn't be buying too soon, everytime i get a reasonable amount of cash sorted summat else breaks :ermm:

Still keeping my options open a bit aswell, got my eye on a few frames.

I am very interested though, how often do you recieve shipments roughly?

Have you removed the decals yourself or did you buy it unmarked?

Do you know if it will be available without decals or how easy they would be to remove, as in are they under an inch of laqure like onza etc?

-cheers

Chris

Exactly the question I was gonna ask. Those stickers look shit, plus you'd be riding around all day on a spelling mistake :S