Curtis T24

boon racoon

Hey all

Got sorted out with Curtis forks and a Tioga saddle at the bikeshow. Looks a lot better so than my old setup I posted about a month ago thought i'd bang some more up to date pictures up. Soon to be set up with Tioga 24" rims once they arrive :D

newt243.jpg

newt244.jpg

newt24.jpg

newt242.jpg

:P

sexy :P

get them forks painted soon! or the fash police will beat you up

No don't get them forks sprayed they look sexy as they are, well i think they do dent no bout you lot :D . Yeah nice bike looks alot different to the last set up. Keep forks as they are.

Gaz :P

Awesome looking steed there Matt! Word of warning, the Tioga rims are apparently crap, ask Ashton about that one! :D Naa, just watch the Ashton Demo video from TM1. Says it all! Although, the 24's maybe a little stronger?

Good luck with it all non the less!

Jonny.

That was the XC rim Jonny, it's slightly different to the DH one. It would be like someone buckiling a X517 and then saying that the D521 is shit......

Get what I mean? Anyhoo I challenge you to find another 24inch rim which is double walled and eyeletted, has a welded join and is a decent width for 25 quid....There arent any. The atomlab DHR's are cheese rims, and most of the others don't offer the quality of build that the Tioga does.

Hey all

Got sorted out with Curtis forks and a Tioga saddle at the bikeshow. Looks a lot better so than my old setup I posted about a month ago thought i'd bang some more up to date pictures up. Soon to be set up with Tioga 24" rims once they arrive :D

newt243.jpg

newt244.jpg

newt24.jpg

newt242.jpg

:P

YESS!! Lots nicer! Those knifens were gash, soz. :D But those new forks looks the part, still could have better in black or even green :P . Oh god im picky :P

Cheers,

Joe.

well the atomlab rims are proving a bit "weak" for my thrashing and tiogas are the only other ones I can get hooked up with for nowt. I like the idea of the welded join and that though. Do you have to grind them to use a rim brake? cos i don't have a grinder and would probably maime myself if I even tried to grind my rims >_<

lol the forks. well it was either have them now / for the show without paint, or not have them and get them painted. i might paint them black myself soon if I can be arsed.

shadow seat will be back phil. i'm waiting for my hope QR seatclamp and braided hose to come through, and an atomlab seatpost (with the rims.) with all this all on I can get barspun up if i switch seats to the shadow one and pop the post up. depends what i feel like on the given day i guess, certainly looks fly with the tioga one though (N)

• 2 weeks later...