Non Energetic Hobbies

thechink

You dont need to use it by your house, there must be a local car park near you?

I have had many RC cars, My T-Maxx which rocked so much. It had full ali chassi, swing arms, fuel tank, hoses, reciver box, Chevy shell that was painted flip, 4 exsausts (sp?) (now that realy rocked), pimp wheels, msj head venom fail safe, Steamy Concepts polished aluminum cold air intake, and K&N filter, ali skid plates ect to much to list realy. Then I sold that to get a traxxas 4-tec nitro, that was left as standard. Than many others were bought (TC3,losi mini T but I cant be asked to list them all). then that was sold to fund my bikes.

I realy miss them. Might get another T-maxx, they are just plain sexy.

Thanks tom

Masterbation???

EDIT:: Ahhh damn thats energetic............erm painting, Photography, drawing. I do graffiti art and it is so much fun, I may sound like a sad act but once you look at a complex peice of work that you have done.......its so satisfiying.

Tom

Edited by Chris@Onza rider

I have had many RC cars, My T-Maxx which rocked so much. It had full ali chassi,  swing arms,  fuel tank, hoses, reciver box, Chevy shell that was painted flip, 4 exsausts (sp?) (now that realy rocked), pimp wheels,  msj head venom fail safe,  Steamy Concepts polished aluminum cold air intake, and K&N filter, ali skid plates ect to much to list realy. Then I sold that to get a traxxas 4-tec nitro, that was left as standard. Than  many others were bought (TC3,losi mini T but I cant be asked to list them all). then that was sold to fund my bikes.

Thanks tom

oooo TC3 they rocked in their day :D I used to race Losi buggys but kinda lost interest as i got more in to my bike :P Shame spent a fortune on that damn thing lol

Pete

fishing, snail/slug racing, music, moaning, T-F, sleeping, sitting down, watching tv, downloading software to mess with, Macromedia Flash, magazines, bike repairs.

thats about all i can think of....for now

Anyone here race at proper clubs or do nationals?

Im still kinda doing it but ive lots interest now due to sunday trials ride been WAY! more fun :P

I have a losi xxx and a losi xxx4

Electrics buggys dont make much noise at all and are much more fun.... unless your like loud noisey cars :D

I have had many RC cars, My T-Maxx which rocked so much. It had full ali chassi,  swing arms,  fuel tank, hoses, reciver box, Chevy shell that was painted flip, 4 exsausts (sp?) (now that realy rocked), pimp wheels,  msj head venom fail safe,  Steamy Concepts polished aluminum cold air intake, and K&N filter, ali skid plates ect to much to list realy. Then I sold that to get a traxxas 4-tec nitro, that was left as standard. Than  many others were bought (TC3,losi mini T but I cant be asked to list them all). then that was sold to fund my bikes.

Thanks tom

The new revo looks nice :D

Pauly

Yeah dose look kinda swish.

But the T-maxx is where it is at. Sorry but I loved mine so much. Ill have a rumage later for some pics.

I havent been into cars for a while but what are the mutt's nutt's now? How much are the new revo's? Are the mini T's any good. Ive heard you get a brushless motor and light weight upgrades for the mini T it can easily do 60 mph+, crazy or what ehh? Worth putting the money in for a mini t?

If you do get anything rc that is cheap then You want to get a Losi mini t. They can either be used for just ragging aroung the house or going 60 mph plus in a car park some where up to you realy but these lil cars are cool. Worth considering getting one IMO.

Thanks Tom