You Like?

tipsy Jock

na thats shit!

only joking, lovelly bike mate, a vast improvement on the last one! you improved since getting this?

hell of a high front end!!!

this will sound really dim but i'd never twigged you were scottish until i saw that pic and saw the flag in the background, only then did the TF name click! (blonde moment)

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

Yo dudes what dya think? Is a few months old now and i've finally been bothered/ learnt how to upload a pic

gallery_1224_7_74367.jpg

sorry about the state of the room but the pics shortly after i finished building it lol

Pete

Looks better to bunny hop and just as short as berridges curtis 24" >_<

Looks better to bunny hop and just as short as berridges curtis 24" >_<

Bunnyhop = nightmare! lol Trying to Learn to manuel on a 1060 frame probably wasn't my greatest idea to date either lol And well done tom, ;) Though the accent is kinda deceptive (N) The spacers have mostly gone now, took me a while to get used to the low front end compared to the monty. Oh and the stickers would be great but i have no money (Y)

Pete

Looks nice, im not too sure about the cranks though.

Maybe if you sprayed the bash ring green! That might look cool.

Also, i would lower the stem and cut the steerer tube to make it feel nicer.

(N)

Stem is much lower now (Y) whats wrong with my luvely blue burns? >_<

Pete

I just dont like them, they kind of clash with the green stickers on the frame.

Just becuase you dont want to get rid or spray your front hub!...The only thing that it matches.

lol. Its my opinion.

as well as my rear hub and kind of my maggie lever >_<" I thought the green went quite well with the blue lol ah well each to their own

Pete

Bunnyhop = nightmare! lol Trying to Learn to manuel on a 1060 frame probably wasn't my greatest idea to date either lol

:unsure: 1060 isn't long!!

My Norco is about 1050ish and thats fine for manuals and bunnyhops.

Just to confirm... It's more about reach and stem than WB. If you have a long stem on a short bike its a b*****d to bunnyhop.

As for your bike...

Now there was no need for that :P  :unsure:  (Y)  :(

None indeed!! I'm scottish but have lived in england and Australia for the last 16 years of my life lol, totaly confuses my housemates but i' proud of my scottshness! lol and crapness at rugby :P

Pete

edit: the cable is fine is bar spinable is just the pic

and the bunnyhop, manuel matter, is a 90mm stem with zoo risers, trying to bunnyhop up a kerb equals rear wheel leaving ground then front touching down very shortly after!! lol t'is not gd!!

Pete

Edited by tipsy Jock