Southampton 24th Of The Month

SAMWELL

Sunday 24th of april, Southampton.

Last time i went was last year and i thort it was cool so would like to do again. I can only do 24th and the guys around farnham are well up for it too. myself, JJ, phil, ed... im sure there will be more.

we could say 11 at the station front.

post as you please.

Spamwell

Sunday 24th of april, Southampton.

Last time i went was last year and i thort it was cool so would like to do again. I can only do 24th and the guys around farnham are well up for it too. myself, JJ, phil, ed... im sure there will be more.

we could say 11 at the station front.

post as you please.

Spamwell

Out of curiosity, was Ed the dude who was out when I came over and got my new scar on my forearm?

:unsure:

I'll be up for that definately. Getting some new found confidence after London yesterday :D

Dave

Sorry Dave what? When didn't you have confidence Mr Backwheel gap the section at bransgore!

Yeah Im preety sure Ill come out to this one, Dave ride the rex wont you :D

James ;)

sweeeet. yes sam, ed was the 1 u met in portsmouth that day us 3 went around... u coming to this 1?

James, im sure we past each other - what bike were u on?

Dave - your just 1 crazy damn good rider. damn.

Ben - it may be a long way but if you dont come you wont see me (N) hahaha ahh well buddy.

I'll be there, book it off 2 morro, or quit, sundays at work are pissing me off big time now.

get some lines delt with that havnt already. As i ride there twice a week :">

just quit, i had holiday booked for today, so i could go to the hampshire bike trial fun day. came to this week, when i found out that they hadn't put it on the system and so therefore i had to work.

i didn't turn up at work today, so im probably gonna get sacked, so im quitting first. HALFORDS rip staff off just as much as they do customer's. it's the worst company in the world!

poor pay.

poor products.

too many high expectations by managers.

no training given.

Fletch leave before you get stiched by them.

oh yeah, see you all in sot'on. :(

Edited by 223_leeson