Tartybikes.co.uk... New Video

AdamR28

if this impresses me i will burn ur house down :)

the bike makes everything look smaller then it actually is :D which made the video a tiny bit less impressive, but becos i have seen the stuff in real life... i might be feeling abit more sick the the rest of u guys :o

Edited by TheChai

cooolies :)

proper bo vid is that!

first watch editing wasnt as good as id expected....BUT

aproximatly 5 hours later on the repeat setting, ive decided its the bol*ox

i agree with chai though, most things do look MUCH smaller on the vid, for the guys that dont no, at 1:43 where he does a wheel swap. thats jus under bar height :ermm:

also you have way too much style, and its way too much like Vincent Hermance :)

stop progressing.

Crazy vid... they moves are sick, although I'm not sure if I like Matt's riding style... he seems rushed at times - doing moves really fast, sometimes looking sketchy and then in other shots hes like super smooth and techy... mehhh... I dont know... lol... I think his riding is great but weird at the same time... although he totally gets the job done and does massssiive moves but still weird :) ( I can't really explain what I'm thinking :ermm: )... totally confused, hahaha :( Anyways dosn't matter what I think... Super vid Adam and sweet riding Matt :P :thumbsup:

Watson

Crazy vid... they moves are sick, although I'm not sure if I like Matt's riding style... he seems rushed at times - doing moves really fast, sometimes looking sketchy and then in other shots hes like super smooth and techy... mehhh... I dont know... lol... I think his riding is great but weird at the same time... although he totally gets the job done and does massssiive moves but still weird :P ( I can't really explain what I'm thinking :ermm: )... totally confused, hahaha  :P Anyways dosn't matter what I think... Super vid Adam and sweet riding Matt :( :thumbsup:

Watson

That's one of the reasons he's one of my favourite riders to look up to. Call me crazy but I love his style. Awesome riding Matt, bike's looking nice too :)

[/bumming]

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF. How good is he, ginger b*****d ! :S Amazing editing, sick riding! GREAT VID!

Cheers,

Joe.

thats one of the best vids iv seen in a long time :S :D wathced it at lee's the other day, the alternation of moves and the style is amazing its a 100% :) from me.

so many riders coming through with such nice style, with some top quality riding......

Waynio.......................