Tartybikes.co.uk... New Video

AdamR28

Well, as some of you know, the main purpose of our trip to London this Sunday was to shoot for a KOT MS2 Promo video with Matt. Well, the resulting video has now been uploaded, and is available to download from TartyBikes!

Frames and forks are expected at the end of May, with geometry as such:

- Wheelbase (with 415mm KOT fork): 1099mm (long version - which Matt is riding in the video), 1065mm (short version)

- Chainstay length: 383mm

- BB rise: +40mm (with 415mm KOT fork)

- Head angle: 70.5 degrees (with 415mm KOT fork)

- Weight: Approx 4.2lbs

The frames and forks, like Echo and ZOO frames/forks, are made by Pulo from notoriously strong U6 aluminium. Prices are unconfirmed at the moment, but judging from our initial figures, these frames will be very good value!

Anyway, enough of the waffle...

large_matttbpic.jpg

Click the picture above, and then follow the link on the home page to go to the 'Media' section of the site. You may need to hit F5 on your keyboard to see the new items...

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Adam

nice video matey...

its a shame you dont ride colchester more often matty boy... i aint seen you since new years eve i recall.... hope to ride with you again when i get home for summer... keep up the good work.

oli

gallery_4055_267_107291.jpg

haha ... asleep on the job .... disgraceful

I love you Matt :)

That was truely awesome. The un-sung hearo of the south (ish :D) has now been sung.

Shame you didn't get any of the front wheel moves with no brake on camera (Y)

Completly amazing video that. Editing was damn sweet too. Top job :o

That was a truely awesome vid. Some of those ups were just plain stooopid.

I dont like watching street vids very often especially on stocks, they just dont look right on street, too big and clumsy but you were so flowy and smooth.

Are the initial figures available on the Kot?

The first song is Soulfly - Pain, and the second one is Incubus - Just a Phase.

As for the bike looking very long - well, its approx 1100mm wheelbase, so it is long... however, the higher BB brings your feet closer to the bars - so it doesnt ride as long as it sounds!

Cheers again,

Adam

Really good video :o

Bike seems to be doing you well Matt :)

Did you ever make that sidehop at the shell centre? as you were only a tiiiny bit off...

come back down to colchester or somewhere near, with the chai and ride :D

Pretty damn good.

That screenshot's a little misleading - I thought he'd backwheeled it, which would be ultra good.

Downsides: didn't dig the music, point of the second section? Fair enough you had to plug Onza and that, but wouldn't a simple "Check out OnzaBikes" at the end suffice?

Riding was cool, wasn't such a huge fan of the adverts bit. Hated it on that Viz/ShitBMX vid too though, so it's not just the way you did it or anything. I think it'd be better if you just had a "Team Riders" section that listed the parts you stock that they run on your website, as opposed to putting it on a video.

Either way, apart from the advert bit it was cool :o

That screenshot's a little misleading - I thought he'd backwheeled it, which would be ultra good.

Downsides: didn't dig the music, point of the second section? Fair enough you had to plug Onza and that, but wouldn't a simple "Check out OnzaBikes" at the end suffice?

Hardly different, I'm sure it could have been held to back wheel anyway, if wanted.

As for the music - personal opinion I guess. Can't please everyone!

The second section was to show some of the other clips I left out of the video.

Its also a Promotional video - therefore the idea is to promote things. It would be called a 'Matt riding KOT MS2' video if it was just riding :o We have to try and give something back to those who have helped us out.

Riding was cool, wasn't such a huge fan of the adverts bit. I think it'd be better if you just had a "Team Riders" section that listed the parts you stock that they run on your website, as opposed to putting it on a video.

See above... As for 'team riders' bit on the website - nobody would look at it.

Cheers,

Adam

You could always press stop at that point if it bothers you that much.....

I agree the advert bit isnt that good to watchbut the idea of being sponsored is for companies to support riders and riders to support companies.

Take it there isnt a rough figure on the KOT :o"

-cheers,

Chris