Zoo! Video 27

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Killer video!!! :(

Quality natural, getting some really big lines, espically sidehops and going straight from the floor :) . Very, very nice except for the wheelswap to massive, dodgey, uphill drop. :blink: He must of done SOME damage on that cause there like no way he could of absorbed that drop on that landing.

again, well done to yaozhi :)

Edited by STEVE-0

Awesome vid... wee techy b*****d... that place looks superb, infact ever vid he has brought out has amazing spots no wonder he is soooo good. I would love to ride there although the fast river thing would scare the crap out of me... hahaha :blink:

It's a good vid to watch how the hell he does things... I'm keeping it :(

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

LOL, i reckon that is so true but its probably even better in tokyo, has anyone noticed that nearly everything we look at today has a MADE IN CHINA stamp on it.

They are taking over, their own country has about three languages and its so huge that apparently their are more people that speak chinese than other languages.

What about MG/Rover???

Sorry guys, just suspended it. I've nearly reached my bandwidth limit, for the month :( So to give a chance for any videos to be released over the next few days, i've suspended it.

Will be put back up at the start of next month, along with any other videos that have been suspended to try and preserve bandwidth.

Once again, sorry.

If you look at 0:26 it looks to me like he's grinded off that sticky out bit on the Python frames.

Anyway lush riding, absolutely awesome location and nice camera work. On that last drop how the hell did he not fall over in agony, that's gotta be a nutcracker stem job :("