Sheffield 1st May!

Damon W

me = Damon Watson (Silver Toxsin)

Today was FOOKING ace ride loads of awesome guys out today. :lol:

Craig Lee Scott well you all know :S hes a BEAST. BIG sidehops, drop gaps ect ect

rossi with the usuall sick taps and hooks.

cultivated Matt oh my god another animal, with sick sidehops and gaps.

everyone there seemed good guys . would love another Sheffield ride again next month. anyone up for it?

Edited by Dw@Hulltrials

me = Damon Watson (Silver Toxsin)

Today was FOOKING ace ride loads of awesome guys out today. :lol:

Craig Lee Scott well you all know  :S hes a BEAST.  BIG sidehops, drop gaps ect ect

rossi with the usuall sick taps and hooks.

cultivated Matt oh my god another animal, with sick sidehops and gaps.

everyone there seemed good guys . would love another Sheffield ride again next month. anyone up for it?

a yeessssss me please hopefully i will have my brake sorted and i wont be a lil pussy and ride next time :lol:

Pauly

Edited by Zoo_Rider

Hello all, today was amazing! Some huuuuge taps by the lads on toxsin, t-rex with BT stickers, etc, craig impressed me yet again! And the kid on a woodstok (Ben I think) he did impress me! For his size he is suprisingly good! nice taps ben! :S I wish I had the balls to try that drop gap at police station, the biggest one, damn! i'll do it soon enough :lol:"

Just wanna say thanks to everyone for showing up and making it such a good ride!! :lol:

corish

wish I had the balls to try that drop gap at police station, the biggest one, damn! i'll do it soon enough

I couldnt even do the small one :S

You wernt even trying on that gap and made most of the gap, just go for it and hope for the best :lol:

Edited by CalopS

hey guys and girls,

today was one of the best rides in ages!

but trains on sundays are GAY!!!!!

i only got home half hour ago :S

but ye we should do it again soon :lol:

.dan

Edited by dannie

I couldnt even do the small one  (Y)

You wernt even trying on that gap and made most of the gap, just go for it and hope for the best  (Y)

Yeah, I know... I wasn't trying hard enough and it was clear that I could make it I just didn't dare to? I was scared of that smaller drop gap at first then I just thought fook it and did it, its easier than I thought, you should try it next time :-

corish

yeh man looks like its just one of those gaps lol anyway i sorted ma chain out today so i can do drop gaps and it not fall off :- and finally got my taping to work again even with a shit brake (Y) ah well next time will be alot better as i will no some peeps and my bike will be fully opperational

Pauly

maybe in the next 3 weeks ????

I so nearly made that road pedal gap! (Y) hehe.

I got home mega late. I got into Halifax train station at about 10.45. Then home at about 11pm 'cos I got a lift home off my best mate's mum (Y) (Y)"

Then by 11.30pm I was back into halifax on the piss :) :-

The ride was good but I was riding rubbish! Didn't do anything good at all. Maybe that 1 small drop-gap. Meh.

I was on the Python with the Avid disk, Profile that kept f**king up, and had a gold front hope Xc hub.

I hate trains. Grr. I really hate them!

I'm off out anyways. Talk later. Nick