Sheffield 1st May!

Damon W

you dont re-arrange work at halfords, you pull a sickie..simple as. ring up early as possible, ive been sick all night, think ive eaten something dodgy, jobs a good en.

should be a good ride, wonder what the weather will do...lol

Haha. I might. I feel really mean to them though! I could just ask my mate to cover for me? Lol.

I'll see how it goes. And the weather 'n' stuff!

I'll try though If it's sweet weather (Y)

Tim you can give me a lift from Leeds if Rick's working. Since he's just got a job @ halfords on Sundays too!

Nick

Hum, i would like to come, fancy a little journey... Is there anyone going from the kent area!?

If everyone who says there going, definatly goes, then i might be up for the trip too. myself(ryan) and travis. and if i get a bike rack, maby 2 more??!

Ryan

(Y)

hmmmn may not be able to go i just folded ma viz rim today lol ah well ma echo one comes on tuesday so should be all goodjus depends when i can be botherd to build it its one of those things you have to be in the mood for if you no what i mean

Pauly

hmmmn may not be able to go i just folded ma viz rim today lol ah well ma echo one comes on tuesday so should  be all goodjus depends when i can be botherd to build it its one of those things you have to be in the mood for if you no what i mean

Pauly

Yeeerp I know what you mean but you have to build it ! (Y)

By the way havent the Admins said anything about your signature? its rather... large?

EDIT: Mind you, looking at mine its around the same (Y)

Edited by Corish

Yeeerp I know what you mean but you have to build it ! (Y)

By the way havent the Admins said anything about your signature? its rather... large?

EDIT: Mind you, looking at mine its around the same :)

lol nah i think its ok but if not i will change it, anyway i recon i will build it its jus i was pissed when i wrote that so you no...... lol

add me on msn ..... Paulytrials@gmail.com

Pauly

well im thinking i migth join you guys there.

ill get my vid cam charged up and bring my bitches to film me.

bollocks you mother ffff....

why do you always arrange massive rides when its a tyketrial weekend??????????

sos ladies i aint going now.

Edited by Bucky

Count me in. I'll be there with corish and them. Sounds like it going to be a beast of a ride can't wait, getting my helmet about wednesday time so this be first ride wearing it :blink: might try my highest drop so far 14 cartes but i fell of last time :- so i'll have ago again with my lid on this time (Y)

Carl :-