Echo Team Pictures!

tipus

Personally i don't like the the hole's at the front but my mate got the 04 version and it looks very nice indeed, Rides very good as well so the 05 version should be better so i'd say get in there mate :P

Carl :huh:

Mine is the 05 one u silly boy. Thats the Newer one, dont know why hes changed it so early...would have wated till 06.

Scotty

Mine is the 05 one u silly boy. Thats the Newer one, dont know why hes changed it so early...would have wated till 06.

Scotty

ok i thought that was 05 one because it newest one out. Why have they upgraded it so early then :huh:

Carl :P

ok i thought that was 05 one because it newest one out. Why have they upgraded it so early then (Y)

Carl (Y)

You do't have to wait till a new year for a new bike/frame gto come out lol they can bring them into production when ever they like... but monty, etc prefer to?

corish

• 2 weeks later...
Argh its so gash :- That looks absolutely sick IMO, I don't like the XTP headtube joins and now that. Deng has gone off the deep end I'm afraid... It just looks silly now! I fail to see whats wrong with the old team...

James :P

not enough sales probarbly!