Echo Team Pictures!

tipus

Now you can see the "Echo Team" as a complete bike :P

I'm getting one next week i hope.

Look at this :)

upps, I just checked my pm, and I just noticed that im in members group :)"

So the same post is in the pre-members chat also.

team-02-800.jpg

team-01-800.jpg

team-03-800.jpg
Edited by tipus

that is very nice. i also like the sounds of the wheelbase options. i know which one i would be going for...*1000*! me likes me little bikes! (Y)

i would like to get a go on one...

how much are they retailing at? same as its predecessor?

good work echo.

Alex

Edited by kingonthrone

Personally i don't like the the hole's at the front but my mate got the 04 version and it looks very nice indeed, Rides very good as well so the 05 version should be better so i'd say get in there mate :)

Carl (Y)

There's 1030mm or 1000mm wheelbase, I think maybe the 1000 may be better for you, but if you did choose to go for the 1030, I don't think you would struggle at all.

I would expect these in the UK in 2-3 weeks.

phil.

OK cool, I probably will go with the 1000mm wheelbase. Cant wait really, just gotta save!

Jonny.

OK cool, I probably will go with the 1000mm wheelbase.  Cant wait really, just gotta save!

Jonny.

Thought you were getting a python copy? I still see no further advance on making the move to mod jonny :)

The Team does look damned nice though, rather meaty for a primarily UCI style based company? Burly frame and forks with beefy tyres and V12 style pedals (at last (Y) ) So yea looks tasty.

Also to Phil - When you say a 1030mm one would be better for a say 6ft1 rider, would it still be nice to ride a 1000mm? I cant remeber the T-Pro's wheelbase but my new Python at 1045 is HUGE I want something with shorter chainstays and a more bunnyhopy and manual friendly bike. Im not sure weather the 1030mm Team would still be alot shorter/nicer for that style than the python/boathon.

Olly.

olly can u make the chain a link shorter and pull ur wheel back at all?

the frame loks sweet... it does need a higher bb though.. doesnt look too high to be honest...

the frame has a kinda "v" shaped look..

is it just me or is that rotor the same one as on the viz site... :">

I would have thought with all these new frames and parts etc they would have come up with a new design for a bash plate, it looks kinda gash on a bike like that, lets it down.

The Frame has a new design for holding the bashplate, that's about it, otherwise, the bashplate does the job pretty well I think. Maybe they thought the same.

Thought you were getting a python copy? I still see no further advance on making the move to mod jonny :P

The Team does look damned nice though, rather meaty for a primarily UCI style based company? Burly frame and forks with beefy tyres and V12 style pedals (at last  :huh: ) So yea looks tasty.

Also to Phil - When you say a 1030mm one would be better for a say 6ft1 rider, would it still be nice to ride a 1000mm? I cant remeber the T-Pro's wheelbase but my new Python at 1045 is HUGE I want something with shorter chainstays and a more bunnyhopy and manual friendly bike. Im not sure weather the 1030mm Team would still be alot shorter/nicer for that style than the python/boathon.

Olly.

The 1030 model of the team would feel better than any other mod for bunny hopping, the higher BB and slightly shorter front end than your python would make it very easy to pull the front end up and hop as a bunny hop. So maybe this will solve any bunny hopping problems.

out of interest...does the CNC'd headtube actually make the frame stonger?  or is it purley for vainity???

The front end of the frame has been designed so there are no weak points anywhere, it is for looks and primarily strength, and to carry your newspapers in, on your paper round. :P

Phil.