New Mini Seat..

spider

on my hony-moon to spain i visited at gibraltar-a british colony as you know.

i'v got me that little uk flag. after not so long time its plastic stick broke and i didnt know what to do with it. i used to put it next to my mini cooper scaled models (im a great mini fan and owner as you can see in my avatar).

now i think its new place is much nicer... i glued it to my trimed mini echo seat.

every-one asks me that they want to get the same but i tell them that its home made :huh: !!!

img01697ph.jpg

That matches so nicely with the colour scheme of your frame . I nearly shed a patriotic tear , as an expatriot myself . Must have had a tough time finding / ordering the original saddle out in Israel . I worked on a kibbutz ( sp. ) there for 2 months and sorely regretted not taking my bike . Beautiful country .

Neat seat .

i dont know why a british company like planet-x dont make a union-jack style paint finish insted that evil-kenivel american flag... but this finish is also nice.. mm... any way , i like the planet X grafhics , it's so different and cool!!! and this frame is so nice to ride..

i dont know why a british company like planet-x dont make a union-jack style paint finish insted that evil-kenivel american flag... but this finish is also nice.. mm... any way , i like the planet X grafhics , it's so different and cool!!! and this frame is so nice to ride..

Beacause they don't like the British trials scene...

Beacause they don't like the British trials scene...

what are you saying???? but why??? so unpatriotic! what's wrong with the british trials scene?? i like your scene. if i'l visit someday i'l bring my bike and ride with you mates (Y) ... i can learn a lot from you all. yes.

what are you saying???? but why??? so unpatriotic! what's wrong with the british trials scene?? i like your scene. if i'l visit someday i'l bring my bike and ride with you mates (Y) ... i can learn a lot from you all. yes.

Brant from PX used to post on this forum. There was a argument with him about stuff, and PX got very pissed of when people started telling other people that the frames kept cracking. So he throw all his toys out of the pram.

Alot more stuff happened aswell, but who cares.

looks pretty neat, as everyone else has said, matches your frame pretty darn good! personally i think it looks alittle too small, as in the on thin side - so surely its not that strong / comfy? suppose you wont sit on it much though!?

:)

i'v ordered the seat from bike dock. its an echo trimmed mini seat. you can take a planet-x mini seat, take the cover out jently, rip the foam out, grined the seat to a little plastic seat like mine & cover it again with any cover u like. i had a planet x seat and grinded it today in my shop, (i'm a bike mechanic) and it came out exaactly like the echo seat. now i have to think how to cover it! pictures soon... :)

Edited by spider