How not to get validated, in one easy step.

geary

hi, erm i can see why some people are complaining but i guess posting about not been validated isn't going to help your case. your/our time will come! >_<  :turned:

Scott how long have you been validated for?

Why not start a new topic if it's been done before? People's opinion on the subject in hand may have changed. That could cause you to make a wrong decision and waste a lot of money. It looks like some people on here are playing English teacher :turned:.

Jay >_<

Why not start a new topic if it's been done before? People's opinion on the subject in hand may have changed. That could cause you to make a wrong decision and waste a lot of money. It looks like some people on here are playing English teacher :P.

Jay :turned:

Thats what i mean there are people on here that are just making new topics why not bump an old one with your opinion?

Then other people will see the old topic and if they have new views then they would be able to post them on the old topic if you know what i mean. >_<

But if the topic hasn't been on here before then make a new one that is what it says in the guidelines :D (Y)

rickyb (N)

Edited by rickyb

practically every new member is getting validated.dunno why but they all seem to be getting validated straight away. >_<

I think it is because the Moderators have been aloud too validate people latey. :turned:

Don't moan, they will validate you soon once they have got round too you... well mind you, doubt it now. (N)"

Mat

I must say spelling and capital letters..

I also say you are a good person form when i sold you summit you where trust worthy and think you would be a good member.

Just use spell check and you will be validated soon  :turned: .

Good Luck sam

Not to hypercritical there Sam (N)"

And like you got yourself validated >_<

And how many posts can new members make about not being validated in a few days!

Read the topics/threads on validation and see what other pre-members who have been validated have done.

Tom