New Merseytrial Vid

Cultiv8ed_m@

love that song (diesel power?) is that a prodigy song??

if it isnt then an album entitled prodigy with that song an other prodigy songs on has appeared in my van over the past few weeks.

Edited by Bucky

You can't see half of it, as its littererly just a black screen. You can see the shine of the frame, but thats it.

Who ever decided to make mp4 needs to be shot, it's a wank codec. Hardly anything supports it, as its mostly designed for portable media.

The riding however, from what i could see look f**king good. That adam kids a bit good heh. Music was cool too.

Shame about the filetype and over half being pitch black so you can't see whats going on :)

What the hell is a mp4 file?

Watch Pimp My Ride :)

"This unit not only has .MP3 but its got .MP4 baby!" "Shit! I didn't even know that shit exsisted" "Fo' real!"

Its bassically just a new video type, like .MP3 style music but with video :)

I never have a problem with videos really, cant see why other people do just download the updates, mine do it all automatically.

Edited by Olly C

am i right in thinking? your using no front brake lol

mega riding! shame about the download problem.... lucky i got nowt else to do lol

johal

(Y) ye im using no front brake. proves you dont need one to have fun (Y)

How can I make this movie into a media file from a mac using final cut pro?

adam

Theres nothing wrong with the light at all. Why dont you just turn up brightness on screen if your that worried? Very good video, More people would watch if it comes on trialsshack. :S

Theres nothing wrong with the light at all. Why dont you just turn up brightness on screen if your that worried? Very good video, More people would watch if it comes on trialsshack. ;)

Just what I was thinking... thanks :lol: If any one can put this on trialsshack, do it for me please.

adam

Edited by shop@merseytrial