Post A Pic Of Yo' T-rex

Urpedigreechumdog

:S  :lol:  :lol:  :(  :o  :o  :o  fappin gorgeous !!!

That is the f**kin!! Bolloks!!

How on earth did u get it so shinny. Now i think he's winning or Dave's tribal rex. Mine has been put to shame. :( :( :(

ive had a weekend of not riding again so decided to get rid of that horrible yellow paint.

p10100129wf.th.jpg

will be putting my highroller back on the front and once she's sorted with the new bits etc will be sweet.

thanks ian

All these rex's are gorgeous i think. Apart from dave's, i think, as its spoilt by those gash looking forks. Sorry people might like them i know they're a good idea and everything but there the worst lookin forks out, imo...

Cheers,

Joe.

Sort of a T-Rex... you won't find many of these about :blink:

bike20gq.th.jpg

How long have you got that for Ads, cos i am dying to have a ride on it when your back in the summer. Is it yours to keep or does it get sent back to onza for inspection after you have tested it?

Apart from dave's, i think, as its spoilt by those gash looking forks. Sorry people might like them

Fair do's. They came with the bike so I wasn't about to change them before ever riding them! As well as looking like they're made out of scaffolding poles, I don't think they're the lightest forks out there... Ah well, give em a while. To be fair I can't fault them on function, they seem really well put together and I really like the integrated top bolt/cap. :blink:

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

How long have you got that for Ads, cos i am dying to have a ride on it when your back in the summer. Is it yours to keep or does it get sent back to onza for inspection after you have tested it?

We've paid for it, so it doesn't need to go back or anything like that. It'll be coming back with me in the summer :blink:

Slight few changes to my Rex now, this pic is post comp, with my new stickers, cool what u can find at the Rivera Run (mini thing) :P

gallery_84_7_118518.jpg

Now got nicks bulb on koxx rear wheel, as my king isn't back yet (Y)

Adam