Tom Rankin Promo

Toby

duuuudddeeee that was great i wasnt expecting it to be 8 mins esp with like 40mb download size :P that gap up outside the libaray (the slanted wall u front hooked) i havent had the balls to give that a go yet...

and the natural bit at the end... bet that was harder then it looked as well

great feeling isnt it being on video haha... (Y)

see u sooon

those ditches contain sewage by the way  :S

Yammy! :P

I thought for the first few seconds it was going to be 6 mins of beginner riding. :P

But i was very wrong! Realy nice vid, might want to cut back on side hopping over things, the last bits of footage (Y) .

I cant believe someone shacked it!!

it took ages to download! Nice vid Tom, I'm going to have to try some of them lines next time i go. Really liked the up at the library, the huge sidehops and pedalness. UBER Smooth, lol

I'm thinking about gapping from the top of the library down to the second/end of the wall, but ill have to see how i feel and see what it looks like. Could be a pinch situation.

Wicked vid, i love your style! The filming was a bit plop though. The quality wasn't the worst ive seen but it wasn't too good either. The vid started off orite, and then you started bustin out some mad shit!!

BTW, you bastuuuuurd (Y) i was gonna use that head automatica song in a vid! hehe

Cheers,

Joe.