Halfords Supermezz Demo..

SAMWELL

managers asked me to make up another demo for our store which is opening a supermezz floor soon.

I very much doubt i can get hold of the mad team for that date, and especially for FREE! :S soooooo anyone interested in coming down or up and doing a demo each day? pallettes and stuff will be provided no doubt.

wont be a maaaaaaaasive space, and the way last years one went, itll have to stick to what we r given so we dont get run over.... (Y)"

Anyone interested? put ur name down if you are

cheers

spam

you alright sam, i'd be up for it. could probably blag my way up for free from halfords as i work for them to :S im not on here much, so if u can find out more about it, like dates and stuff then that'll be cool. we had our supermezz conversion last summer. my store number is 987 ferndown, gimme a ring when u find out more, cheers mate (Y)

cheeers guys! its good to see you are interested!

firstly, on the train ticket side - im afraid i can do anything for u :S i couldnt afford it outta my own pocket and my manager wont spare a single penny for this! (tight basterd!)

The saturdays when we need people really, depends how sunday goes but being 10-5, i dont think its going to be busy enough compared to saturday. Id try n make sure you got plenty to ride on and im sure you can change it to how you like.

Chai, Matt, Tom, Adrian, Bren and Ben ........ all sounding good! We would get you on the local radio, newspaper etc before so it would be a feature to people.

let u know more when i know. anyone else is still reaaaaaaal welcome to come.

i always want you lee :lol:

haha yeh its all sounding good, ill let the boss man know.

just incase u get bored there too, Vibe, kenwood and alpine will be there, as will the ripspeed girls. Vibe said theyd only come if they could PLUG their car in :S

so there shall be music...

shame i wont be out with u :lol: im being forced to stay indoors :P

OMFG, they have to plug the car in :P (Y) ^_^

That has to have some serious brain-damaging sound equipment in!

All sounds good! The MAD team does nothing for free, they are a business after all.

So yea, I recon I'll be up for it, being only 5mins down the road haha!

I think we'll need to get the obstacles planned and tarted up a bit, as in, banners and graphics, unlike last year, looked a mess really... im sure you'll agree Mr SAMWELL.

Jonny.

Sounds good so far Sam (Y) . Unfortunatly, like Jonny has already said MAD won't do a free demo - especially for a big company like halfords who, like you said are tight fisted (and as it happens - I work for both of them!)

If you want me there for both days have a word with your manager and get him to talk to Dave (the manager) from store 871 Waterlooville and see if he could talk him in to letting me demo there for the two days (I'm supposed to be working on the saturday :P ) and maybe get paid for it at the same time ^_^

Anyhow, chat to me on msn about it.

Andy P

as i thought... my manager being the cockhead that he is reckons we cudda got them for free, even after i tried explaining it would be a lotta dosh. and too close to the date!

andy, i think my manager, andy, said he would have a word with people.... and seeing as ur halfords/MAD - he shouldnt have a problem! send me to waterlooville if need be! lol

anyone need a postcode, its GU9 9QJ - thats where its at if u wanna find it on the aa or roadmaps or sat navs. dates 11th and 12th june, time 9-6 sat n 10-5 sunday. not botherd if no1 turns up the sunday, its not going to be so big that day.

Yeh, jonny maybe me n u need to goto the pub, sit down, draw up a plan, get pissed then act on it..... (Y) talk tomorrow about it.

c most of u lot tomorrow too!

is that true? well im sure ill be able to sort something out...

atm, not sure if its actually gonna be that weekend or the 1 after - just realised thats a big promotion day as well, so our store wud b a mess and not too sure what we r doin :mellow: ill let yall know

spam

change of date guys...

18th n 19th june. which sucks. because thats my weekend off, they r making me work neway, but ive got a concert to be at on the saturday. somethin i been waiting for for years so im not gonna miss is, even if they have to fire me.

so 2 things, either they change it back and ill do all the organising and building etc.

or

they keep the same date, i turn up to build n help organise, then leave and god knows what happens.

wahhhhhhhhhhhh (Y)

will let u know