Homemade

Matthew_Gibson

Nice, but how is it really any different from any other singlespeed tensioner? Im not having a go, but im just saying i would rather buy one than go to all the trouble of making it myself unless it some kind of revolutionary design. Nice for having a go though (Y)

Nice, but how is it really any different from any other singlespeed tensioner? Im not having a go, but im just saying i would rather buy one than go to all the trouble of making it myself unless it some kind of revolutionary design. Nice for having a go though (Y)

i think he is making it so he can maike it as strong as he likes :)

hence it being 9mm thick B)

gd luck with it man

Will

If I was as good as this guys dad at making stuff outa metal, then I would make my hole bike myself!!

And I like to make somthing, that nobody else has, and then say "i made that you know"

Looks good matt, keep it up :)

So it'll look something like this?

gallery_91_37_19890.jpg

Just watch out for rounding the bolts when you come to do it up. It'll keep on being ripped forwards, so you'll probably have to run a nut and bolt setup as opposed to just a standard mech hanger type bolt.

Nice, but how is it really any different from any other singlespeed tensioner? Im not having a go, but im just saying i would rather buy one than go to all the trouble of making it myself unless it some kind of revolutionary design. Nice for having a go though :lol:

i often make stuff purely because iv got no money to buy stuff...

but no worries,, i do understand your not havin a go,, and yeah i suppose your right , there soem nice tensioners out there to get hold of..

So it'll look something like this?

gallery_91_37_19890.jpg

That pictures cool, did you do it on ProDesktop. My school has the same programme i cant use it (yet)!

Yep it will, but, the centre will be milled out! somehow!

Next job is some forks!

Thanks Guys!! :lol: B)

Edited by Matt Gibson

yeh we had pro desktop at school,its ok, quite easy to get used to and use but if i had the patience i would tech myself autocad, its really good, just very difficult to use.

good effort, is the 4.03 in inches because its certainly not mm or cm.